+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/23/03 Recap-Parasite Hotel: Sleaze Checks In but It Doesnít Check Out

SFG,
    Really, you did a great job recapping. It is hard to believe that this was you first exposure to Paradizzle. Now you are hooked and we Fort Hoteliers have you in our clutches....bwahaha. I think you can guess from the other posts that we addicts all feel massive amounts of shame over being hooked on this show. Welcome to the fold...have you no shame?

One of the best recaps I've ever read here.

I find it hard to believe you hadn't seen the show before. You seem to know the characters and their personas better than I do, and I've watched it from the beginnning.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    BTW, my husband wants to throttle me because I now cannot stop singing I've got...Two tickets to paradise!
    Whenever the theme comes on, all I can think of is the episode of The Simpsons where Homer is listening to the radio while at work and starts singing and messes up the words...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey

Get me two tickets outta here!

Nice use of words -- I like the clever captions, SFG!

Some words and a phrase that have been invented at the Ho Tell:
    Beau: "Escape goat," "expecially"

Toni: "Life is permanent" (Oh really?)

When is somebody going to hand Toni's ass to her on a platter? She deserves the be gone! I do enjoy watching her flip her wig, though.

I almost gagged when she tried to apologize to Dave in her finest B-movie fashion. Dave may be ugly, but he sure isn't stupid. He was playing Toni's phony game better than she was.

I keep singing that damn song too, SFG! It drives me crazy. However, I must admit I am loving this show. Until Temptation Island comes along later on this summer, I am camping out at the "Ho Tell."

Rock Star
    "That might be another nail in his pride" - Amy
    di

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    "That might be another nail in his pride" - Amy
    Good one, luna!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Nice use of words -- I like the clever captions, SFG!

Some words and a phrase that have been invented at the Ho Tell:
    Beau: "Escape goat," "expecially"

Toni: "Life is permanent" (Oh really?)

When is somebody going to hand Toni's ass to her on a platter? She deserves the be gone! I do enjoy watching her flip her wig, though.

I almost gagged when she tried to apologize to Dave in her finest B-movie fashion. Dave may be ugly, but he sure isn't stupid. He was playing Toni's phony game better than she was.

I keep singing that damn song too, SFG! It drives me crazy. However, I must admit I am loving this show. Until Temptation Island comes along later on this summer, I am camping out at the "Ho Tell."
    This show is like "Survivor" meets "Temptation Island", with a little "Love Cruise" and "The Real World" thrown in for good measure.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Great re-cap! I'm forever in your debt for explaining what important topic Dr. Zack and the other members of the "Algonquin Circle" were discussing when Beau (he of Beau's Hotel fame) rudely interrupted with a total non sequitor. Though I had played the 'tape' back numerous times I couldn't pick up what lawyer Zack was saying. Cantaloupes! I can only imagine in what context they might have come up.
    "They do everything but twist their mustaches in mischievous glee"

I prostrate myself before the witty and intelligent writer that is FoRT's own unique Snowflake.

Excellent and entertaining recap! I've never seen the show, but who needs Paradise Hotel or paradise when recaps like this are bursting with fruit flavors?
    Zack, still coltish with youth, keeps referring to how he can’t believe a “thirty-year-old” like Toni (i.e. Methuselah) could exhibit such immature behavior, and dubs her a “faker” (which succeeds only in making him sound like he’s in 7th grade).
    -----
    And then finally, the end is signaled by the start of the “Scenes from the Next” segment, which claims provocatively that “the biggest surprise is how Paradise Hotel ends”. How? By exterminating everyone like a roach motel? One can only hope.

wow! thats an amazing review! haha I love It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast