+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love this Show, but can't believe these women

xpectmore69

Love this Show, but can't believe these women

Where do I start? First of all Zach is a complete and total idiot and Amy is a bigger idiot for finding anything remotely attractive about him. He treats her like crap and then actually has the nerve to ask Amanda why would Zach lie to her. Please because he is a guy and he is trying to get all the A$$ he can. Toni is just a total beatch! The girls and guys are scared of her and I have no idea why? Oh yea I do-her face! Charla is actually the only girl I like right now and that isn't saying much. Kristin is a whore and they wanted Amanda gone for the same reason that Kristin is still there. As for Tara, she is straight up shady. How is she gonna pray with Amanda to keep her there and say straight to her face on how she wants her to be there and then gets her kicked off. Talk about not trusting someone! For the guys, Scott is okay, Alex is shady, Beau is AWESOME, Dave is cool, Keith is HOT and seems really down to earth, Zach is a jerk and a perfectly good waste of space! Oh yea, can we please get Amy some ACUTANE?!?!?!?!?

FORT Newbie
    [Amy is a bigger idiot for finding anything remotely attractive about him. He treats her like crap and then actually has the nerve to ask Amanda why would Zach lie to her. Toni is just a total beatch!
    ++

I'm with you, Amy is a loser. Her and Toni should hook up. They both strut around like they own the place. Two trashy skanks, one may be a man for all we know.

I want Amy and ManicToni gone. Did you see her bug eyes last night? Geez....
    TJ
    ..loves reality TV and NBC's "passions"....

Quote Originally Posted by tjs1264
    I want Amy and ManicToni gone. Did you see her bug eyes last night? Geez....

LoL...heehee. .

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Amy - I call her "stupid girl" for putting up with Zack's crap. But she's dumb enough to put up with it, so no sympathy for the devil here.

Tara - "Backstabbing B***h" would be more appropriate. She makes a pact with Amanda and Charla to keep them around, then backstabs them both by sending Amanda home. And her "I'm too good for everyone here" attitude is distasteful, to say the least.

Charla - She's hard to figure out. At first I didn't really like her. I thought she was too stuck-up and standoffish to associate with "commoners". But the more I see of her, the more I like her. She doesn't seem like she's into all the high school drama, which is more than I can say for most of these jokers.

Kristin - She was the "Invisible Girl" until the last episode. Her claws came out when she first threatened Keith, then said she wasn't attracted to him. I'm willing to bet that her "date" with Keith next week is nothing more than a ploy to convince him to make the "right" choice for roommate selection.

Toni - The resident Drama Queen, now that Amanda is gone. Sometimes I think she's cool, other times I'm just plain annoyed. Her favorite phrase seems to be "Game on!" When she says that, watch out... it's hammer time!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    When she says that, watch out... it's hammer time!

Thanks for putting that song into my head. You're right..."Can't Touch This" is a perfect theme song for Toni!

Quote Originally Posted by Norm601
    Thanks for putting that song into my head. You're right..."Can't Touch This" is a perfect theme song for Toni!
    Now I have 2 annoying songs going around in my head because of this show. The other one is the theme song. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm601
    I was actually thinking more along the lines of "Dude Looks like a Lady" as Toni's theme song.

"Can't Touch This" is just her battlecry.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I was actually thinking more along the lines of "Dude Looks like a Lady" as Toni's theme song.

"Can't Touch This" is just her battlecry.

& for coming up with that one!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thankyouverymuch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast