+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Show discussion thread - 07/23 **Spoilers**

Ph.D. Pending
    Tonight's episode was great. I love how Zack projects all his stuff onto Beau. Everything has to be about Beau - right Zack.

Toni is just frightening. She is clearly a very broken person as I think most of these people on this show are.

The show needs more twists though, and not just the make-up-the-rules as we go kinda twists but something to really shake things up. Public voting would be a nice touch - at least to pick who joins them at the hotel.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Zach: "Beau's always interrupting ... everything's gotta be about Beau, Beau, Beau!" Well, I hate to re-use an old saw but ... "Hello, Kettle? This is the pot. Just called to say that you're black."

- sol
    That's exactly what I said when Zack made that comment.

Does anyone else find it humorous that the girls picked the wrong guy? From what they said, Toni picked Keith when she was supposed to pick the (c)rapper/boxer dude. Oops!

And how about Kristin basically warning Keith not to send Zack, Alex, or Scott home, or face the wrath of the angry women? I thought that was interesting as well.

Speaking of Keith.. he's only been there two days and he already had the classic thousand yard stare going. You know the look.. the.. "oh my God, it's real!" look. Apparently he really didn't know what he was getting into. Which brings me to an interesting theory, as stated by my sister. What if he decides to send HIMSELF home? That would be the ultimate twist, wouldn't it? From some of the stuff he was saying, it sounded kind of like he was already tired of the games and politics of the other characters. So it would make sense that he might decide to check himself out and just go home.

Maybe Charla is not as bad as I thought she was. I thought she was a bitch at first, but I think now that she's just not into the high school crap on the show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Great show. I'm beginning to think they need to keep Toni and Zack around or I shall have no one to pick on.

Love how everyone caught the "all about Beau" comment! I was pratically screaming at my television when Zack said that.

Ah, Toni. Dear, dear Toni. Someone needs to ship her a little funeral case for her marbles, because she has clearly lost them.

And, on a final note, I would like to petition a change from Paradizzle to Paradrizzle, although it feels much more like a sickening monsoon.

Poor people. Get out yer umbrellas!
    ~*~ Maji *~

Rock Star
    Maji H wrote: "Ah, Toni. Dear, dear Toni. Someone needs to ship her a little funeral case for her marbles, because she has clearly lost them."

Now that's good writin'. I love this place. I haven't even seen last night's ep yet. It's taped at home. I cannot wait!
    di

Toni's drama is really starting tp bug me. I mean come one..."Yahtzee! The game is on!" What the hell is that anyway?? Oh well...I guess she told Dave she was all caught up in her bottled up anger. She needs to go! Zack is so weird...Alex is very two-faced...and why are they picking on Beau so much? He hasn't been that bad.

OMG, MDrio I had almost forgotten all together about the great "Yahtzee" comment. Thanks for reminding me. Great laugh..
    ~Ally~

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Speaking of Keith.. he's only been there two days and he already had the classic thousand yard stare going.
    Hehe! Yeah, that nicely sums up how he looked in that last confessional.

- sol

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Toni needs to replace that YAHTZEE! with SCRABBLE! because her tiles are ALL over the board.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Bee
    I'm so upset I missed last night's episode. I"m very thankful for the updates here.

Toni must have sent in all her tapes from the last reality show she was on. "Love Cruise"... Only some lunatic producer would love this drama queen to recast her again.

And if she wasn't mental ( doubt it). Why would she allow herself to go through such "highschoolish games" http://www.fox.com/lovecruise/passen...women_toni.htm

I don't understand her. She is just asking for this crap. She already knew what these type of shows are like and she submits herself to it again. Let her stay and be runner up. Just to torture her!

Speaking of. When do they actually start reducing the couples and steer the show towards an ending?

Thanks for the updates

Bee

Rock Star
    Wait, I didn't see last night's ep yet.

Toni went off on Dave AGAIN and then apologized and CRIED?!?!?
    di

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast