+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Show discussion thread - 07/23 **Spoilers**

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Zach: "Beau's always interrupting ... everything's gotta be about Beau, Beau, Beau!" Well, I hate to re-use an old saw but ... "Hello, Kettle? This is the pot. Just called to say that you're black."

Early in the show, I loved hearing Charla describe Zach so accurately. Either she's a sharp girl, or she's sneaking off to read the forum when the camera crew breaks for lunch (which would still make her a sharp girl, come to think of it).

Quick, someone prescribe some meds for Toni before someone gets seriously hurt. Or maybe a straitjacket.

Shiny new model boy almost seems to be thinking clearly compared to most of the original guests. That's kinda scary. Of course give him a week amongst them and I imagine he'll have gone bonkers as well. But before that I at least hope he does something to break up the "Cool People Alliance" a little bit.

By the time tonight's episode ended, my eyes had rolled so far back in my head that I could practically see the couch I was sitting on.

Bottom line: what a waste of an apparently nice vacation spot!

- sol

sol, I agree with everything you said!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie

bla bla bla

toni-cry baby. go home.
    amy-needs to keep makeup on 24/7
    kristin-ho.
    alex-lol...can we say we're not in junior high anymore?
    beau-is he gay?
    zach-issues issues issues, someone get him a therapist.
    charla-i like her.
    dave-whatever.
    tara-could go either way...friend or backstabber.
    keith-might get taken advantage of..
    scott-he's holding back too much.

any opinions? also, does anyone have any SPOILERS???

thanks.

I like Charla. She seems to always be aware of what's going on & she has been dead on with her assessments of people so far. She never did confront Tara about sending Amanda home instead of one of the other 3 girls (they didn't show it, if she did). Man, I hope the new guy busts that little foursome of Amy, Zack, Kristin, & Alex up.

Kimball - why do you think Beau is gay? I like Beau & Scott. Dave is growing on me (like a fungus), probably b/c I feel sorry for him for being such a geek. Zack- hate him; he's an enormous hypocrite & selfish & arrogant. Alex - two faced.
    Keith - seems cool.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Kimball - why do you think Beau is gay? I like Beau & Scott. Dave is growing on me (like a fungus), probably b/c I feel sorry for him for being such a geek. Zack- hate him; he's an enormous hypocrite & selfish & arrogant. Alex - two faced.
    Keith - seems cool.
    Holly, I dont mean it in a bad way at all, i just get this feeling that he may swing both ways, just his manerisms and stuff, just my opinion though. I don't mind him though, he;s cool and so is Scott, I just think Scott is holding back a little.

I like Charla. She seems to always be aware of what's going on & she has been dead on with her assessments of people so far. She never did confront Tara about sending Amanda home instead of one of the other 3 girls (they didn't show it, if she did). Man, I hope the new guy busts that little foursome of Amy, Zack, Kristin, & Alex up.
    Like you, I was hoping for a confrontation from Charla to Tara. Then I realized; it's not her way. She's non-confrontational. She's sly and knows a lot about everybody. They finally show her on camera trying to listen in. She's very sly because she's quiet and people don't think she's paying attention. I didn't like her at first. Hell, I'm still unsure if I like her. I do pick her to be the last female standing.

Ahhh, Toni, you wonderful psycho.

What the hell was she on tonight?

So entertaining to me
    "That's Numberwang!"

Man, I hope the new guy busts that little foursome of Amy, Zack, Kristin, & Alex up.
    I really hope so too holly.

Tara wimped out (imo ) of the perfect oppotrunity to do that last night.

Zack has to be the biggest hypocrite in recorded history.
    He really is so unaware of his own behaviour and criticises others fpor things he does all the time.
    Stupid, stupid boy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Toni is like "everything you ever wanted to see in a high-mantenaince drama queen sh*t-stirrer" that you'd ever want...

It's so laughable and pitiable at the same time.
    Exactly.

Without wishing to get too deep, she always strikes me as someone who is not particularly happy with herself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast