+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What guy will leave Paradise Hotel FOREVER?

What guy will leave Paradise Hotel FOREVER?

If the rules are the same the last elimination, and the new model guy has to break a couple, which guy do you think is going home?

Should go: Zach
    Will go: Beau or Alex

Rock Star
    No way. They're sending Dave home. There is just no way the original guys and the gruesome threesome wouldn't band together. If they can't boot the new guy, they'll boot Dave...FOREVER.
    di

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    If the rules are the same the last elimination, and the new model guy has to break a couple, which guy do you think is going home?

Should go: Zach
    Will go: Beau or Alex
    I say Zack, since Model Boy probably won't like the competition.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    I think the greatest likelihood is that Dave will be getting his walking papers (because the Gruesome Threesome*, led by Tonimaniac, will be actioning for it in every way they can). But if I had my way, I'd want to see Zach get the boot.

* I LOVE that name. Kudos to whoever thought it up!

- sol

Rock Star
    It was angel oh! that came up with "gruesome threesome" but I've had to adopt it because it *so* fitting!!
    di

If the rules are the same though, the new guy will have to stay with whoever Dave picks ... So who could Dave possibly pick at this point? Charla. Any others? I just don't see the new guy wanting or hitting it off with Charla. Of course, he may be willing to make that sacrifice to get in with the cool guys if he is anything like Tara.

LG.
    My prediction - Scott will be gone. Here's how it will all play out next week:

Dave is safe. He'll pick Charla, his security blanket, and new guy Zack won't see Dave as competition (no-one does). I can't really see Zach wanting to move in on Charla, so Dave is safe.

Now, picking order may screw this all up, but I see Scott annoying Toni while they're roomies because he happens to be much smarter than she is and that just pisses her off. Toni will go back to "safety guy" Beau now that Amanda is gone. Beau is safe, as new-guy wouldn't want to room with Toni. She's got nutcracker thighs. *shudder*

Amy will go back to Zach, and new-guy probably won't want any part of that. Unless of course Amy decided it is her week to grow some self-esteem and throw herself at new-guy Keith, in which case she'll be my new show favorite as that will lead to Zach's ouster.

Kristin is a wild card. She never seems to draw much attention to herself, and was not such a stuck up bitch that she was the only one willing to kiss Dave in the kiss-o-rama. Kristin will pick her "safety guy" Alex, and to me this is pretty easily Keith's move to split up a couple.

New-gal Tara is hot and smart. She'll end up picking Scott, as he will grow in her self-esteem (despite his advanced age ) after Toni publically tries to castrate him at a Pandora's Box session for his superior intelligence and the fact that he has zero desire to make out with her, even when he is puking his guts out drunk. New-guy Keith will see that 1.) Tara is a hottie, 2.) Scott is a threat as he's not an idiot and making decisions with the head on his shoulders, and 3.) just to ruin my day.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    Assuming Amy picks Zack [because heck, there isn't anyone else she can pick- if she picked Keith, Zack would probably have a fit 'cause everyone knows that Zack is much better looking than everyone], Alex will probably pick Kristen [he doesn't have many options either and plus, they've been getting a bit cozy, although this is Kristen we're talking about so that's nothing new]. Dave will definitely try to pick Charla, because she is safe. I think Scott will pick Toni [again, she's safe. We're running out of choices here], which will leave Beau and Tara together again.

Who Keith chooses will depend on who he's gotten to know over the week. I think it's safe to say that it won't be Charla. Keith doesn't seem like the type to try to bring her out of her shell (unlike Matthew) and Keith also doesn't seem like the type that wants Dave gone. Dave poses no threat to Keith, after all.

Depending on the picking order, if Beau chooses before Scott, he might choose Toni. Just because it's pretty safe to say that Keith won't pick Toni (she's just not the friendly type) so Beau would not be forced out. In fact, the smart thing for the guys to do is to plan on picking either Charla or Toni. That way they can almost [and I say "almost" because you never can tell with human nature] assure Keith won't break up their couple.

I hope it's Zack. I can't stand that prick.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I see the new guy wanting to hook up with Tara as she is the prettiest girl there. If the rules are the same as they were last night, then the guy who picks Tara is going home cause that's who the new guy will pick.

I don't see him using any kind of strategy. I haven't seen too much strategy used by any of the people on the show except for Charla and Dave.

My guess is Beau will be going home next. Judging from last nights previews there is a good chance Beau will pick Tara.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast