+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What guy will leave Paradise Hotel FOREVER?

Rock Star
    Yes, nut, I did notice that! By now we would have seen clips of the babes vying for two tickets to Paradise. I bet this is where the show takes a turn.

I wouldn't want to be Host Amanda or anyone else that has to tell Toni and the gang that they can't stay in Paradise Hotel forever - living off the Fox network. Toni might do this to them -

:beatup
    di

Rock Star
    realitynut, your martini looks positively scrumptous right now. one hour until cocktail time!

di

FORT Fogey

Paradise lost and won

I agree with you guys that this game is about to take a few twists.
    The first major one has already taken place. After sacrificing two newcomers (what were their names again?) to the Paradise Hotel gods, I like the fact that Tara and now Keith have been given staying power.

As cheesy/sleazy as the show is, it is most watchable and getting better all the time. I am thoroughly enjoying it, and do not feel the least bit guilty about saying so.

The new tenuous David/Toni alliance is hilarious. Is it just me or did any of you also fail to detect one tenth of one percent sincerity in her oh so tearful apology to Horseface Dave? Toni and "sincerity" do not go together in one sentence.

Her testosterone levels have reached a dangerous new high. Look out, she's a gonna blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I don't like the fact that people dislike Dave just because they think he doesn't look cute. To be honest, I don't think he's cute either, but that isn't any excuse. You can't judge a person by his/her looks.
    Very well said. I have no problem with people who decide they dislike Dave because of his personality or actions, but it does bug me when I read something like "I hate Dave! He's so UGLY!" Sheesh, folks, let's at least try to act more grown-up than most of the people on the show ...

- sol

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    If the rules are the same the last elimination, and the new model guy has to break a couple, which guy do you think is going home?

Should go: Zach
    Will go: Beau or Alex

I think Zack should go too! He is such a cry baby! He whines all the time about how nobody really knows who he is... Get over it Zack... the show isn't about you!

However, I think that either Beau or Dave will go home next. I like both of them and don't want to see either one go home.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    If the rules are the same though, the new guy will have to stay with whoever Dave picks ... So who could Dave possibly pick at this point? Charla. Any others? I just don't see the new guy wanting or hitting it off with Charla. Of course, he may be willing to make that sacrifice to get in with the cool guys if he is anything like Tara.

The new guy, Keith, did say that he thought Charla had the hottest bod, but thought that Tara was the prettiest. If he wants to get rid of Dave I think he would pick Charla.

I'm glad he doesn't seem to trust Kristin... although I thought that Tara wouldn't have chosen Amanda's man either -- I thought for sure she would've sent either Toni, Kristin, or Amy packin.....

In the preview, Mr Voice-man said that the results would be a shock. In Wednesday night's show, they made us think that Zack is going to get eliminated with the whole "Kieth and Tara conversation". Therefore, I dont think Zack's going to get eliminated becasue that wont be much of a shock.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    In the preview, Mr Voice-man said that the results would be a shock. In Wednesday night's show, they made us think that Zack is going to get eliminated with the whole "Kieth and Tara conversation". Therefore, I dont think Zack's going to get eliminated becasue that wont be much of a shock.
    Exactly. If I've learned one thing from watching this show, it's never trust the previews.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

If I had to go from the previous viewings, I would say it's Beau who is going. Everyone loved Beau, but it's like the whole amanda thing and "distancing" yourself from the rest of the group, it doesn't go over too well with these folks.

I personally, like everyone else, would love to see the drama queen Zach go next, but that would not leave much left for drama other than Toni. Unfortunately, Toni's gift for acting came from the Dollar General so she won't be around much longer either.

My final two prediction: Charla and Scott...you heard it here first.

I would like for Zack or Alex to go as the clique needs to be broken up.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Beau though as I wonder if Keith ahs the cahones to get rid of Alex or Zack.

Tara took the easy route last week, Keith might do the same.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast