+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What guy will leave Paradise Hotel FOREVER?

FORT Newbie

Re:

Here's my predictions:

Zach will pick Kristin to be his roommate because he caught Amy throwing herself at Keith or something.

Dave will pick Charla to be his roomate because she is his security blanket.

Alex will pick Kristin to be his roommate because he does not like rooming with Amy.

Beau will pick Tara to be his roommate even though everyone thinks he'll select Toni.

Scott will pick Charla after having an arguement with Toni which caused him to look bad.

This is how the ties are broken. Kristin picks Alex over Zach. Charla chooses Dave over Scott because the two are allies again.

Zach then chooses Toni and Scott chooses Amy.

Keith then decides to chooses Tara because he wants to ally himself with Tara because they are both new.

BEAU GOES HOME!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I like this theory your sister came up with YA ( to you for giving credit where credit is due!). It totally goes along with Fox's announcement on the previews for next week's show that it will shock everyone!

On a different note, why the heck is it on Tuesday and Wednesday again?? Grrr....
    When she told me that, it made since. As you pointed out, it totally goes along with DVOM (Dramatic Voiceover Man)'s pronouncement of "shock and awe". And I noticed that in the diary cams from his room, Keith already had the "thousand yard stare" of shellshock, like he really didn't know what he had gotten himself into. Maybe it's all too much drama for him so he's checking himself out.

I think they moved it to Tuesday since the ratings are climbing.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Is it just me or is most people hoping Zack gone?

Rock Star
    I don't know. I want Zack around like I want Toni around - for their shmuck factor.
    di

I have to agree with whoever said that they wanted Zach to stay, to see where his and Amy's relationship was going. I actually liked Zach Wednesday night. I think he really cares for Amy - that is after he's done caring for himself, because as we all know, he's the bestest of them all.....

I hope that Scott stays as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Beau or Dave gone!

K

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    I have to agree with whoever said that they wanted Zach to stay, to see where his and Amy's relationship was going. I actually liked Zach Wednesday night. I think he really cares for Amy - that is after he's done caring for himself, because as we all know, he's the bestest of them all.....

I hope that Scott stays as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Beau or Dave gone!

K
    :stupid yea. dave is just ugly, i wouldnt mind if he goes. And i wouldnt mind if beau goes cause i want to see taras reaction. . i want zack and alex to stick around for the drama. thats where most of it come from.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    I don't know. I want Zack around like I want Toni around - for their shmuck factor.

I didn't like Zack at first, but now he is cracking me up and I don't want him to leave. But I can totally understand why people are bashing him all the time!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I Love Zack!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well, I'll give your boy Zack some credit: he hasn't pitched another fit or told another sob story the past 2 weeks, though he did have the hypocritical comment about Beau the other night. But I suppose that can be overlooked. Tact and intelligence have never been his strong points.

I still think it will be Dave or Beau that gets sent home (or possibly Keith himself). Keith wants Tara, who likes Beau, so eliminating Beau removes the one obstacle between Keith and Tara. Plus, the Inner Circle have already pre-approved Beau and Dave for exile, so sending Beau off wouldn't upset their perfect balance.

That is of course, if Keith isn't so sick of the bickering already that he removes himself from the equation...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

If Kieth boots Beau, will he be part of the "in" crowd or "out"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast