+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What guy will leave Paradise Hotel FOREVER?

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that it will be...

Alex

or Beau

or Dave

or Scott

or Zack

Anyone else with me on this one??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    How about this theory...

Keith will choose to send HIMSELF home. He just looked totally overwhelmed when he was making his comments from his room. He had the classic "shell shocked" look, like he didn't really know what he had gotten himself into. And he made some comments that sort of made it sound like he wanted to leave already. So, in a shocking move, Keith will volunteer to remove himself from the equation.

I wish I could say I came up with this on my own, but I didn't. My sister did when we were watching the show last night.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I really hope Keith sends home Zack I would love to see the look on Amy's face when her "true love" leaves paradise forever that would be "priceless". I'm starting to think since the inner circle of people have let their alliances be known to all, that is going to hurt those people since the others will try to break up those cliches. I actually see to my own surprise the newest people like Tara, Keith and even Dave lasting longer now that they have the opportunity to get rid of the original guests.
    ~Ally~

I think Beau is a goner. Keith is lusting after Tara, and since Beau and she aren't an established couple, Keith could move right on in.

Beau or Zack...it should be Zack though. I'm a little sick of his attitude.

FORT Newbie
    i think Beau's going to be sent home. But i would like to see Zach get thrown out on his butt. And i would like to see amy cry, wahhhh wahhhh

My first thought was Beau or Zack but that is to obvious plus it is suppose to be totally shocking so I am going with Scott. Keith wants to be with Tara so if it goes the way it did when Amanda was voted off, I see Tara picking Scott and Keith breaking them up.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I dont htink it'll be Zack because they're making us think zack will get eliminated from Tara and Kieth's conversation. But at the end, for the preview of next week's show, they said the result will be shocking so it might not be Zack.

However, I think its either: Beau or Alex.
    Alex would probably pick Kristin as his roomate. From the preview of next weeks show, it showed Kristin doing something with Kieth (not sure what ). If Kieth is falling for Kristin, he might choose her as his roomate therefore booting Alex off.

Beau is Taras current roomate and Kietth thinks Tara is the hottest one there. There might be a chance that Kieth would go for Tara by booting Beau.

Either way, I hope Zack doesnt get booted. I want to see his "relationship" with Amy continue. Some of the things Zack says just makes me laugh. heehee.

I think Beau will choose Toni because she is safe. No way is Keith going to pick her. Whoever ends up with Tera will be the one to go because Keith thinks she is hot. It will all hinge on what order they pick roommates.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    How about this theory...

Keith will choose to send HIMSELF home. He just looked totally overwhelmed when he was making his comments from his room. He had the classic "shell shocked" look, like he didn't really know what he had gotten himself into. And he made some comments that sort of made it sound like he wanted to leave already. So, in a shocking move, Keith will volunteer to remove himself from the equation.

I wish I could say I came up with this on my own, but I didn't. My sister did when we were watching the show last night.
    I like this theory your sister came up with YA ( to you for giving credit where credit is due!). It totally goes along with Fox's announcement on the previews for next week's show that it will shock everyone!

On a different note, why the heck is it on Tuesday and Wednesday again?? Grrr....
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast