+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel 07/22/03 "Say Goodbye to Your Little Friend"

Great recap JR.

Can somebody help remind me...did Tara break a "pinky-swear" of her and Charla's last night or was that just to "watch each other's backs"?

And what the hell was Toni doing at the necklace ceremony? I couldn't figure out if she was hoping to stay, leave or that Tara would find a way to pick Charla so Dave would have to leave...

Rock Star
    Who started the prayer circle? Was it Amanda?
    di

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    That look that Charla gave after Tara chose Beau and backstabbed her and Amanda was priceless. I don't think Charla's the type to forgive and forget, either, so Tara better watch her back.

Great recap. Zack says so.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Can somebody help remind me...did Tara break a "pinky-swear" of her and Charla's last night or was that just to "watch each other's backs"?
    It was a handshake agreement that, if Charla survived the next elimination, each one of them would "have the other's back forever". No mention of Amanda in it, so I guess Tara didn't break the letter of that agreement ... but she might have kicked the spirit of it around a bit. I think it will be interesting to see if there are any shreds of that agreement left tonight in the wake of Tara's switcheroo.

- sol

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    It was a handshake agreement that, if Charla survived the next elimination, each one of them would "have the other's back forever". No mention of Amanda in it, so I guess Tara didn't break the letter of that agreement ... but she might have kicked the spirit of it around a bit. I think it will be interesting to see if there are any shreds of that agreement left tonight in the wake of Tara's switcheroo.

- sol
    There was sort of an unofficial agreement though between Amanda, Tara, and Charla when they were in the bathroom. Charla said something like "Let's all agree that we'll all 3 be here next week" and the others agreed. Since Tara was the one who controlled the fates of the other girls, the whole agreement was in her hands, and she directly violated it. It wasn't a pinky swear or anything, but they DID have that little prayer about them all 3 staying.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

LG.
    Very funny recap, JR. My favorite part:
    The other guy is Keith Cuda, a 23 year old model from Ohio. He says heís a fun guy and likes to make people laugh, and that heís also a good kisser. I will not ask him to prove this to me.
    and

Keith gets up and unbuttons his shirt, the women at the hotel and the women in the audience squeal. This guy is ripped, but I still donít want him to kiss me. Zack attempts to get the spotlight back on himself by showing off his abs (Ďcause his are the best, donít believe me? Just ask him).
    I can picture you in Paradise, at the Pandora's Box ceremony, answering a question from Keith about whether or not you want to verify his kissing abilities, and Zack interjecting that he's a better kisser than Keith . . . What kind of network crack have we been watching
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    I was hoping Tara would kick Toni off, if she had picked Scott. Tara probably has the best "look" out of all the girls but she does seem kind of stuffy (as she was asked during Pandora's Box last week). She also seems a little too polished/manicured, as though she's acting on a tv show. She reminds me a little of Soleil Moon Frye (you know, Punky Brewster? Wow, she and Zack have something in common)

I turned on the tv in the middle of the roommate selection, so I didn't see the pact between Charla, Tara and Amanda. I did see, however, the shock on Charla's face and the little clip of the bathroom scene, when Tara picked Beau. What a backstabber! But I'm assuming that as much as Tara doesn't like the In Crowd, she has to stay on the guys' good side in order not to be sent home anytime soon. If she had sent Toni packin', the guys (and Amy, Kristen) would have been pissed.

As for Zack, geez, he needs to get a life. He probably asked about Keith's abs just so he could show his off. Zack and Toni need to be the next two to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug
    Zack and Toni need to be the next two to leave.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Funny recap JR...even better than the first one you did! Your constant mentions of Zack "(don't think so? Just ask him)" had me

And your whole Keith kissing joke (as mentioned by LG) "He says heís a fun guy and likes to make people laugh, and that heís also a good kisser. I will not ask him to prove this to me." and "This guy is ripped, but I still donít want him to kiss me." was hilarious! You ROCK!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Damn you FOX, Iím hooked. I feel shame.

Intercom: Will SnowflakeGirl please report to the staging area
    Awww, JR., you sound like you're really starting to enjoy the PH gig...I wouldn't dream of taking that away from you if you should decide you want to recap tonight's episode... *runs off leaving cloud of dust*

I guess I can run but I can't hide. But you're gonna be a tough act to follow.

Props JR, recapper extraordinaire!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast