+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Tara

Okay, I don't have anything to say about her really, but I noticed there was no thread for her.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I really couldn't tell where Tara's loyalties lie from last night's episode. From what we've seen she doesn't want to be a part of the in crowd, but perhaps she made the decision so she could get in with the boys (all of whom said they don't trust Amanda)? Charla looked so shocked when Tara picked Beau. Priceless. I wonder if this move will change how Charla views her.

Is it me or does that shot make her butt look big?

Hmmm, yes it does.

I was surprised and a tad peeved when she picked Beau afyer making the deal with Charla.
    I imagine she picked him because she fancies him the most, but even so I really wanted the Kristin/Amy/Toni clique to be split up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree whole-heartedly Fluff. It will be interesting to see how she and Charla get along from here on out. I wonder if Beau reciprocates his feelings for Tara?

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    My opinion of Tara changed completely after the 7/22 show. Before that I thought she might actually be a nice girl. Now it's becoming clear to me that she is a serious game-player and effective manipulator. The more I think about her about-face to boot Amanda (after participating in a prayer for her to stay, no less!), the more I think she may have come up with a nasty but effective strategy.

I don't like her anymore - in fact I think she's likely to rot in hell - but I have to admit that her duplicity could prove to be both well-considered and very effective.

- sol

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Charla doesn't seem to me like the forgiving type, so Tara may have signed her own death warrant come next time they kick a girl off. She's already not liked by any of the so-called "cool" group, and now Charla is mad (and rightfully so) since Tara backstabbed her and Amanda.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Tara may have signed her own death warrant come next time they kick a girl off. She's already not liked by any of the so-called "cool" group...
    Don't you think her booting of Amanda last night will go a long way towards making the "cool group" accept her? I think it just might. But you're right ... if the "cool group" does in fact still turn away Tara at the door to the clubhouse, then her gambit will have backfired and she could easily be sent packing sooner rather than later.

- sol

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Don't you think her booting of Amanda last night will go a long way towards making the "cool group" accept her? I think it just might. But you're right ... if the "cool group" does in fact still turn away Tara at the door to the clubhouse, then her gambit will have backfired and she could easily be sent packing sooner rather than later.

- sol
    Well Toni's already said she doesn't like Tara, and Tara's already said she doesn't like Amy. That's sure to cause some friction.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Tara is a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch! Ugh! Bitch!

Ok, as much as I dislike Amanda, I actually feel sorry for her! Tara backstabed her! She promised her she wouldn't send her away yet she picked Beau
    just because she's the most attracted to him?

Ok, I think friendship is more important than a guy unless he's your fiance or husband. Then it's equal.
    Last edited by fluff; 07-23-2003 at 07:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast