+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Yeah, I remember the butt-dance Charla did with Andon. Charla got mad at Andon since she thought he wasn't sympathetic enough when she yakked off the boat. But then, Charla DID call Andon "Alex" so I don't think he was unjustified in being unsympathetic.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I hate the way Tara lets Amy talk to her. Amy trys to put Tara in her place when she speaks to her and Tara just lays down and takes it. I wish Tara would just smack Amy

Tara is a bit of a (is FLIRT the right word here) but dave, charla & keith need her so I hope all four kick ass to all the smug "has-been's" that are just hatin' 'cause they are no longer playin' !!!!

I would love to see ANYONE stand up to Amy!!!

Send me to Paradise, damn it!!

Maybe there is a little volcano growing in Charla, and one day she will let her inner bitch out all over Amy..

Why is everyone so afraid of that girl?? And what made her decide she was queen of paradise??

Tara, Tara, Tara! What can I say? Not only the best looking woman there by far IMHO, but she has backbone. Who knew? I was doubtful of her staying power but she's a cool cucumber. Her and Keith make a powerful team. Even though they get scared, they still carry through with the right thing. I think that's called courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    I would love to see ANYONE stand up to Amy!!!

Send me to Paradise, damn it!!

Maybe there is a little volcano growing in Charla, and one day she will let her inner bitch out all over Amy..

Why is everyone so afraid of that girl?? And what made her decide she was queen of paradise??
    Do you not hear the screechy annoying voice when she yells..not even, even when she talks..
    GOD if I ever, every have anyone talk to me they way this girl are to people. All the Amy's out there would so be in for it. And I'm pretty sure I speak for allot of people out there that hear me!

Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    Tara, Tara, Tara! What can I say? Not only the best looking woman there by far IMHO, but she has backbone. Who knew? I was doubtful of her staying power but she's a cool cucumber. Her and Keith make a powerful team. Even though they get scared, they still carry through with the right thing. I think that's called courage.
    Yes there was allot of presure when the "originals" came back for the visit..Keith and Tara did hold their cool..Tara looks like a bitch it wouldn't kill her if it decides to come out once and exploded all over Amy (just like the zits on her face.).

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Yes there was allot of presure when the "originals" came back for the visit..Keith and Tara did hold their cool..Tara looks like a bitch it wouldn't kill her if it decides to come out once and exploded all over Amy (just like the zits on her face.).
    I would have loved to see Tara go wacky on Amy during last night's episode. But she handled the conversation with grace. I think Tara looks like a deer caught in headlights when people are talking (or in Amy's case, screaming) at her, but she always has something intelligent to say back!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Yes she does mel.
    I was very impressed.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I loved the way Tara calmly said "Like you and Kristin and Toni."

+ Reply to Thread