+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

Quote Originally Posted by hawkman
    i'm liking her more each week. her attitude fits the hotel.
    I have to say I totally agree with you. She's all about the game and winning.

too bad she doesnt have a game face - although she did a good job keeping us guessing on her vote
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    too bad she doesnt have a game face - although she did a good job keeping us guessing on her vote
    That's good though, you'll never know what she might be pulling outof her sleeve.

I still like Tara, even though she definitely can't be trusted too much. I loved how she played Alex up until the very end!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I definetly like Tara...no she's not someone you trust but she's definetly playing the game and she wants to win. That whole playing Alex out to the very end, I don't think anyone can do it better "you cheated and you stole..Bammm you're outof here"

FORT Newbie
    Tara will win.

She offers more flirtation with Keith than any other guest. She has not moved on Scott yet. This game is between Scott and Keith. Dave will cut his own throat, if Charla does not beat him to the knife. With the upcoming guests I can see Charla out. I doubt Tara finishes this game with Keith, but she will finish.

Tom-Desiree
    Amy-
    Scott-Holly
    Keith-Tara
    Dave-Charla

I think the smartest move for the barbie crew is to lose Holly. Once Holly is lost Tara can drop Keith and have Amy's approval. Amy will backstab Desiree and Tom will roll. Eh strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    Tara will win.

She offers more flirtation with Keith than any other guest. She has not moved on Scott yet. This game is between Scott and Keith. Dave will cut his own throat, if Charla does not beat him to the knife. With the upcoming guests I can see Charla out. I doubt Tara finishes this game with Keith, but she will finish.

Tom-Desiree
    Amy-
    Scott-Holly
    Keith-Tara
    Dave-Charla

I think the smartest move for the barbie crew is to lose Holly. Once Holly is lost Tara can drop Keith and have Amy's approval. Amy will backstab Desiree and Tom will roll. Eh strategy.
    Interesting thought there...I most definetly see Tara winning, with whome is kinda hard to guess...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Interesting thought there...I most definetly see Tara winning, with whome is kinda hard to guess...
    Personally i think if it comes down to Charla, Tara,Keith and Dave, whoever pairs with Dave will win if the deciding factor is a vote by former guests.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Personally i think if it comes down to Charla, Tara,Keith and Dave, whoever pairs with Dave will win if the deciding factor is a vote by former guests.
    If it does come down to Dave, I see him picking CHarla over Tara...No shocker there. That if he can bypass what Andon will tell him what she says about him behind his back.

I hope Dave will see past what Andon says about Charla.
    Dave knows Charla far better than he knows Andon and I can't see that she has given him reason not to trust her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread