+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

Tara is definetly my favorite chick now. Many of you may not like her, but I definetly think she plays the game alil bit better than Charla. Ofcourse her voting off Amanda was kinda backstabbing "Girls next week we all have to be here". Hey Amanda kinda got on my nerves after the Ex-boy visit. I would actually wanna see her win this also. She's not hot material but she's cute in her own fashion-style sense.

Pooh! How can you say Tara is playing the game better than the person who has orchestrated her every move?
    Tara did a good deed by getting rid of Amanda but she's a sheep.. she did what the group wanted (taking out Amanda) and now she is doing what Dave/keith/Charla want.
    Her behaviour the past little while with the men has been almost as bad as Kristen's
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Pooh! How can you say Tara is playing the game better than the person who has orchestrated her every move?
    Tara did a good deed by getting rid of Amanda but she's a sheep.. she did what the group wanted (taking out Amanda) and now she is doing what Dave/keith/Charla want.
    Her behaviour the past little while with the men has been almost as bad as Kristen's
    I'm not gonna disagree to the part with her behavior...From what I'm seeing Dave was kinda the man incharge, Charla does have her fair play with the game plan. For some reason I think this chick have allot tricks up her sleeves,kinda waiting for the right moment.

Now thats something I can get behind Pooh! Tara is just waiting for her time to mess things up. The thing is, if she wants to stay she is trapped for now with which ever alliance will lead her the furthest
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Now thats something I can get behind Pooh! Tara is just waiting for her time to mess things up. The thing is, if she wants to stay she is trapped for now with which ever alliance will lead her the furthest
    I mean you would want to stick to the winning team and go as far as you can, when it all comes down to your time to shine why not take it all the way.

I agree. I think Tara's playing on both sides of hte sandbox. She's making all the friends she can so she won't be eliminated any time soon.

Check this out. I am SURE this was before PH
    http://pimpit.com/princess-tara-october.html

That's true. When her, Charla, and Amanda made a pack to be there the following week she voted Amanda off (besides the fact allot of people wanted her out anyways.) There I thought she was gonna be the one who's gonna do whatever it takes to win. If she was to voted Amy,Toni,or Kristin off. She knew that she was gonna be the target they will concentrate on to get booted.

I find Tara hilarious. At the end of the show, she was talking to the camera, saying stuff like Bam! You're gone! The way she talks, I could see her in the WWE! She "wants" to have an attitude! Well, she'll have another week-end with her little Alex, at least!

Everything Must Go!!!!!!! hawkman's Avatar
    i'm liking her more each week. her attitude fits the hotel.
    With fondness, I think about the hipsters beavering away in coolness. Because I'm looking upon a framed picture of where they live. It's one of my favourite pictures, and the change of season doesn't change the overall effect too much. The leaves are not on the trees, but the colour of the sandstone is pretty enough. It seems grey and quiet in the picture, but I know for a fact there are a thousand Saturday meals being made and a thousand Saturday plans being hatched to drink and be senseless.

+ Reply to Thread