+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Looks like we have not one, but TWO TV whores on this show now.

After last night's episode, I think it's pretty clear that Tara is just playing the game.
    ! I know a lot of you don't like Tara that much. The reasons why you don't like her are the reasons why I do. I like the fact that she could now become the new person to hate. I love the idea of her trying to shake things up, because the people who came on before her didn't get a chance to do what her (and now Keith) can do!! Gooooo Tara!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I agree with you mel....and besides I was so sick of Amanda Im glad shes gone. Besides all this conniving and backstabbing adds more drama to the show I thought big butts were in??? Her butt is cute (Us big booty J-lo butt girls gotta stick together!)
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I agree with you mel....and besides I was so sick of Amanda Im glad shes gone. Besides all this conniving and backstabbing adds more drama to the show I thought big butts were in??? Her butt is cute (Us big booty J-lo butt girls gotta stick together!)
    :stupid . LoL!

Rock Star
    TALLULAH!!!!!!!

If you try and tell me that Tara has a big J. Lo butt I will have to shoot myself! Tara is like a size 0!
    di

What the heck? the first comment on the picture is her butt looks big?

That butt is great!

The ladies with a bit of junk in their trunk is just right!

P.S. It seems to me Tara is playing coy to observe everyone right now and the rest of them are going stir crazy trying to fake drama for the producers to give them face time on the almighty Tee Vee.

Charla and Dave's dynamic make the show interesting.
    Imagine if Dave wasn't there, the show would have probably
    been a dud. Toni and Beau are probably jealous of the face
    time Dave gets.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Luna Her butt certainly is not J-lo proportions but (ooh a pun) is round. I think it looks good. (i am biased since I have some backyard real-estate as well)
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Rock Star
    ok...*breathing* as long as Tara has not become the standard for "big butted women". holy s$%t.

:monkeybutt
    di

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Luna Her butt certainly is not J-lo proportions but (ooh a pun) is round. I think it looks good. (i am biased since I have some backyard real-estate as well)
    I would give up chocolate forever if I had a back end like Tara! (well...ok, maybe not forever, but definitely for Lent!!)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'll have to agree with a_canuck_01 here. The girls with a little junk in the trunk are the best. A man's gotta have something to grab onto.

! I know a lot of you don't like Tara that much. The reasons why you don't like her are the reasons why I do. I like the fact that she could now become the new person to hate. I love the idea of her trying to shake things up, because the people who came on before her didn't get a chance to do what her (and now Keith) can do!! Gooooo Tara!!
    I may not like Tara (or Dave, or Zack) much, but you're right when it comes to the entertainment value she brings. If everyone got along all the time, it would be a boring show. You watch to see who's going to do what to whom next.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fan
    Is it me or the fact the hotties brings the claws out from other women.

I dunno, but from a guys perspective she is nut boilding hot. Sorry for the frankness but thought you outta know.

+ Reply to Thread