+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Tara

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    Yes, you would think she would have better fashion sense huh?
    I guess when you look like that, you could wear a potato sack and get away with it. Now, if I were to wear pants with a considerable amount of leg cut out of them, people would say, "Oh, isn't that sad. Maybe she's a little slow."
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I guess when you look like that, you could wear a potato sack and get away with it. Now, if I were to wear pants with a considerable amount of leg cut out of them, people would say, "Oh, isn't that sad. Maybe she's a little slow."
    Or put a quarter in your coffee mug...
    She's smoldering in this picture, but there's something just off enough with Tara that makes her "human".

On Hiatus
    Seriously. How does she keep those lower leg parts up? That's been buggin' me.

And I'm with you guys...if I wore an outfit like that, people'd...well, they'd probably make me cover up with a blanket.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Seriously. How does she keep those lower leg parts up? That's been buggin' me.

And I'm with you guys...if I wore an outfit like that, people'd...well, they'd probably make me cover up with a blanket.
    I think they're stretch jeans (which are really tight and have a bit of lycra in them) so they just cling, I used to wear them in HS lol.
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

On Hiatus
    Even so, if I wore those, I guaratee I'd be tripping over them. That'd really add to the "man, she must be slow" discussions.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Even so, if I wore those, I guaratee I'd be tripping over them. That'd really add to the "man, she must be slow" discussions.
    I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable right under the knee... I'm hoping the outfit was just for the picture and not for real life lol
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindful826
    I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable right under the knee... I'm hoping the outfit was just for the picture and not for real life lol
    That's what I'm hoping. Something an artsy fashion photographer would think was 'cutting edge'
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

oh gawd I cant believe I gave this a moments thought but .... the bottom part of the jeans are cuffed at the top.. my theory is that they are tied under the cuff or being held up with an elastic band....
    have any of you ever seen the work of a food stylist?? they use coloured Crisco lard for ice cream, 'paint' strawberries with lipstick to make them redder, use cold burger patties brushed with oil to make the burgers look so much better in commercials.... my point you ask?? things are not always what they seem and when you cant see the underpinnings, the presented product looks amazing

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I wondered the same thing myself. Why keep the pant bottoms anyway?

Maybe I could do the same thing with shirts. Cut part of the sleeve out and wear it as a wristband. In honor of Zackass....
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Who'd have suspected that the Pimpit Princess would turn out to be "the good girl" of the episode. As much as it could be argued that she really wasn't risking anything by initially refusing her half from Keith... you just never know. Looking back at it I think she WAS at least half sincere. She'd have been heartbroken if he'd really accepted her offer, but she really did think he desrved it more than she did.

+ Reply to Thread