+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 220

Thread: Tara

  1. #11
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Don't you think her booting of Amanda last night will go a long way towards making the "cool group" accept her? I think it just might. But you're right ... if the "cool group" does in fact still turn away Tara at the door to the clubhouse, then her gambit will have backfired and she could easily be sent packing sooner rather than later.



    - sol
    I agree sol.
    I think she looked at the two factions that had been established and decided that the "cool" crowd was the better way to go.
    I also believe that they will shun her again this week, after possibly thanking her for getting rid of Amanda. I just don't see her integrating into the group.
    I think the girls will be a lot more welcoming to the new guy than they were to Tara , in a bid to get him to boot Dave next week.

    That clique needed to be split up, but I can understand her feeling the pressure from the people that remained if she'd had the "balls" to do it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  2. #12
    COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    At the FORT
    Posts
    12,971
    I imagine she was worried that if she didn't get rid of Amanda all the guys would be mad at her and she would get cut next time?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

  3. #13
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree sol.
    I think she looked at the two factions that had been established and decided that the "cool" crowd was the better way to go.
    I also believe that they will shun her again this week, after possibly thanking her for getting rid of Amanda. I just don't see her integrating into the group.
    I think the girls will be a lot more welcoming to the new guy than they were to Tara , in a bid to get him to boot Dave next week.

    That clique needed to be split up, but I can understand her feeling the pressure from the people that remained if she'd had the "balls" to do it.
    I agree fluff. She was extremely lucky that the rules changed when she got on the show. She didn't have to worry about being kicked off after her first week's stay. So she focused on the best way to stay for as long as possible. And choosing to get rid of Amanda was really in her best interest. And I do believe that the girls will remain catty with Tara, because she is more competition for them.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4

    Tara on BLIND DATE!!

    OMG! Last night Tara was on an episode of blind date and she was such a COOZ!!!!

    She spent the entire dinner bashing this guy and telling him what he could do to improve himself that would make him acceptable for her.
    And that was only part of it...

    Damn!! I couldn't believe she's such a bitch!! Well, then again I can believe it.

  5. #15
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    Is it me or does that shot make her butt look big?
    totally righteous

  6. #16
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by fupher
    OMG! Last night Tara was on an episode of blind date and she was such a COOZ!!!!

    She spent the entire dinner bashing this guy and telling him what he could do to improve himself that would make him acceptable for her.
    And that was only part of it...

    Damn!! I couldn't believe she's such a bitch!! Well, then again I can believe it.
    Looks like we have not one, but TWO TV whores on this show now.

    After last night's episode, I think it's pretty clear that Tara is just playing the game.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  7. #17
    Aot
    Aot is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4

    ???

    Didn't any one of you saw Amanda Thanking Tara on monday night after she choose Beau???

    And by Amanda's reaction i'm sure she ask Tara to send her out of PH for ever.....

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5

    Tara and DAVE

    Ok guys is it just me or does Tara look like a female Dave?

  9. #19
    FORT Newbie ajk987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    33
    Posts
    20
    it's just you...
    but in her pic at the website, her back kinda looks like his face, in texture...
    :::Allen::: http://ajk987.cjb.net

  10. #20
    just let go... Delia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Heaven...NOT!
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk987
    it's just you...
    but in her pic at the website, her back kinda looks like his face, in texture...
    Awwwwwww, man, that was priceless! You rock!


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.