+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Don't you think her booting of Amanda last night will go a long way towards making the "cool group" accept her? I think it just might. But you're right ... if the "cool group" does in fact still turn away Tara at the door to the clubhouse, then her gambit will have backfired and she could easily be sent packing sooner rather than later.

- sol
    I agree sol.
    I think she looked at the two factions that had been established and decided that the "cool" crowd was the better way to go.
    I also believe that they will shun her again this week, after possibly thanking her for getting rid of Amanda. I just don't see her integrating into the group.
    I think the girls will be a lot more welcoming to the new guy than they were to Tara , in a bid to get him to boot Dave next week.

That clique needed to be split up, but I can understand her feeling the pressure from the people that remained if she'd had the "balls" to do it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I imagine she was worried that if she didn't get rid of Amanda all the guys would be mad at her and she would get cut next time?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree sol.
    I think she looked at the two factions that had been established and decided that the "cool" crowd was the better way to go.
    I also believe that they will shun her again this week, after possibly thanking her for getting rid of Amanda. I just don't see her integrating into the group.
    I think the girls will be a lot more welcoming to the new guy than they were to Tara , in a bid to get him to boot Dave next week.

That clique needed to be split up, but I can understand her feeling the pressure from the people that remained if she'd had the "balls" to do it.
    I agree fluff. She was extremely lucky that the rules changed when she got on the show. She didn't have to worry about being kicked off after her first week's stay. So she focused on the best way to stay for as long as possible. And choosing to get rid of Amanda was really in her best interest. And I do believe that the girls will remain catty with Tara, because she is more competition for them.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie

Tara on BLIND DATE!!

OMG! Last night Tara was on an episode of blind date and she was such a COOZ!!!!

She spent the entire dinner bashing this guy and telling him what he could do to improve himself that would make him acceptable for her.
    And that was only part of it...

Damn!! I couldn't believe she's such a bitch!! Well, then again I can believe it.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    Is it me or does that shot make her butt look big?
    totally righteous

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fupher
    OMG! Last night Tara was on an episode of blind date and she was such a COOZ!!!!

She spent the entire dinner bashing this guy and telling him what he could do to improve himself that would make him acceptable for her.
    And that was only part of it...

Damn!! I couldn't believe she's such a bitch!! Well, then again I can believe it.
    Looks like we have not one, but TWO TV whores on this show now.

After last night's episode, I think it's pretty clear that Tara is just playing the game.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Aot
    FORT Newbie

???

Didn't any one of you saw Amanda Thanking Tara on monday night after she choose Beau???

And by Amanda's reaction i'm sure she ask Tara to send her out of PH for ever.....

FORT Newbie

Tara and DAVE

Ok guys is it just me or does Tara look like a female Dave?

it's just you...
    but in her pic at the website, her back kinda looks like his face, in texture...
    :::Allen::: http://ajk987.cjb.net

Quote Originally Posted by ajk987
    it's just you...
    but in her pic at the website, her back kinda looks like his face, in texture...
    Awwwwwww, man, that was priceless! You rock!

+ Reply to Thread