+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Tara

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Charbie is in her own thread!! Thanks... guess I'm bored!
    I must have beat you to the thread cuz I didn't see it.

On Hiatus
    Pardon me for sort of bringing this up again...but didn't Alex say something at his eviction to Tara about it being okay? I could have dreamed that, so correct me if I'm wrong, which is why I even brought it up .

If Alex said it was no big deal, then who are the rest of these wackos getting off berating Tara? That's between her and Alex...
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Pardon me for sort of bringing this up again...but didn't Alex say something at his eviction to Tara about it being okay? I could have dreamed that, so correct me if I'm wrong, which is why I even brought it up .

If Alex said it was no big deal, then who are the rest of these wackos getting off berating Tara? That's between her and Alex...

Exactly.

I was pretty impressed with Alex when he left.
    He went out on a good note imo, shame he came back and ruined it all with his comments about Dave's ears.

I was impressed with Tara yet again last night.
    She just remained composed during Pandora's box.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just wish that Tara and Charla would mouth back to Amy or Desiree. They deserve it.
    *smooches*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    I just wish that Tara and Charla would mouth back to Amy or Desiree. They deserve it.
    Yes they do, but the Outsiders just need to keep their mouths shut and play the game. Let the Originals continue to make complete asses of themselves.

Amy, America knows who the real winners are, and here's a hint: it's not you and your cronies.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

What did DKTC do to Holly to make her dislike them..i'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    What did DKTC do to Holly to make her dislike them..i'm just curious.
    Holly dislikes who Scott and Amy tell her to. She's the biggest on the show.

Her boobs probally got more of a brain than she does...are those thing even real.?. I saw a pic of Tara on the Pimpit Princess website and it gave her measurments her chest looks bigger than a 34B

FORT Regular
    I've seen a few posts, now, where people (the minority, thankfully) think that Tara was terribly cruel and decietful to kick Alex off after hooking up with him. I'm sorry, but did I miss the part where Tara told Alex that if she hooked up with him, he would be safe from elimination? And, come on, Tara was chosing between Alex and KEITH. Keith, whom Tara formed an alliance with. Keith, who has been her friend from the get go. It would've been FAR more "shady" to kick Keith off over Alex. Of course, if she'd done this, I'm sure the originals wouldn't have found a shred of fault with it. Dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by scamperbear
    I've seen a few posts, now, where people (the minority, thankfully) think that Tara was terribly cruel and decietful to kick Alex off after hooking up with him. I'm sorry, but did I miss the part where Tara told Alex that if she hooked up with him, he would be safe from elimination? And, come on, Tara was chosing between Alex and KEITH. Keith, whom Tara formed an alliance with. Keith, who has been her friend from the get go. It would've been FAR more "shady" to kick Keith off over Alex. Of course, if she'd done this, I'm sure the originals wouldn't have found a shred of fault with it. Dummies.
    Plus Keith is hot and Alex's nasty attitude makes him ugly.

+ Reply to Thread