+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 220

Thread: Tara

  1. #141
    Starbucks is your friend Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Orygun
    Posts
    12,166
    Ruben,

    Are you saying that it is okay for Alex to sleep around as part of the game, and he sould get congratulated on that, whereas if Tara were to sleep with someone there, she is a slut?

    Is that your actual opinion?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

  2. #142
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Tara is not a slut, and it's ok for a girl to be slutty. I don't know why we're having this conversation.

    Obviously you have some 19th century backwoods views on women, but that's your problem, stop trying to force them on us.
    Couldn't agree more duck.
    I think it's pretty desperate that the "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" argument is now being used to explain why Tara voted out Alex.

    She voted out Alex because he was the only male elligible to be voted out that wasn't part of her alliance (Tom looked to be with the Barbies at that point).
    I can't see why this issue is being complicated with any other arguments other than that plain and simple fact.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #143
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    I think Ruben is just trying to get us riled up

  4. #144
    FORT Fan PumpkinPOOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ~*~BOSTON BABY~*~
    Posts
    273
    I agree...Tara isn't a slut, I think she was just having fun while it last. I mean it's not everyday you go to paradise and chill and hang out.I think flirting is just apart of her personality. There is plenty of other people out there that I know that flirts all the time, it doesn't make them a slut. and ofcourse being a female slut isn't the best rep. or having someone called you one when you're not.

  5. #145
    FORT Regular calhoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bovine University
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I think Ruben is just trying to get us riled up
    my sentiments exactly

  6. #146
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    my sentiments exactly
    Yep, I'm taking my dog out of this fight. I'll agree to disagree. Hopefully everyone will and this thread can go back to being about more than just Tara'a sluttiness or lack of sluttiness.

  7. #147
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Yep, I'm taking my dog out of this fight. I'll agree to disagree. Hopefully everyone will and this thread can go back to being about more than just Tara'a sluttiness or lack of sluttiness.
    Doesn't Tara have great hair? I didn't particularly care for the braids earlier on, but I like it when she leaves it down and long. (Like that Star?)

    I also love her ability to sit on a step with her chin in her hand and watch Toni try and "bring her down" with an extremely bored look on her face. When Toni said "it's on the tape" Tara's response was very deadpan like she really didn't care. I thought it was classic. I give the girl mucho props though for not bitch-slapping Toni or Kristin or any of them that got in her face.

  8. #148
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Doesn't Tara have great hair? I didn't particularly care for the braids earlier on, but I like it when she leaves it down and long. (Like that Star?)

    I also love her ability to sit on a step with her chin in her hand and watch Toni try and "bring her down" with an extremely bored look on her face. When Toni said "it's on the tape" Tara's response was very deadpan like she really didn't care. I thought it was classic. I give the girl mucho props though for not bitch-slapping Toni or Kristin or any of them that got in her face.
    I loved that. I would have laid back on the stairs and pretended to take a nap. I bet Toni would have LOST IT.

  9. #149
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    35
    Posts
    552
    Personally, I like Tara... She keeps here cool and plays the game. ON another thread, they called her the black widow of paradise hotel, since everyguy she hooks up with leaves... I think she should be proud of that. She doesn't let emotion rule her game, unlike the originals!!!
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  10. #150
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Oh, and I wasn't a fan of the braids either. I do like it down though. Very Catherine Zeta-Jones

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.