+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 220

Thread: Tara

  1. #131
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    I dont remember saying using sex to get what you want was okay. I said using your body to get what you want is okay.

  2. #132
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Did she have sex with him?
    Did he pay her?

    Unless the answers are yes and yes you have no grounds to call anyone a hooker.

    Alex is every bit as "slutty" as you are accusing Tara of being.
    How did you know that she didn't have sex with him ? Last we saw.. was.. Tara on Alex's bed alone... then they cut out....

    I never said Alex isn't a man whore... but way to go.. alex!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  3. #133
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    How did you know that she didn't have sex with him ? Last we saw.. was.. Tara on Alex's bed alone... then they cut out....

    I never said Alex isn't a man whore... but way to go.. alex!

    Your reasoning is inherently flawed imo. Why wtg Alex? Why is it okay for the guys to be fooling around with everyone (Zack, Alex, Matt, etc) but its not okay for Tara to have her fun? I am only assuming that you must be a guy.

  4. #134
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I don't know that they didn't have sex ruben, anymore than you can say for certain that they did.
    I do know that Alex pushed her off and called an end to the hooking up.

    You say way to go Alex, yet criticise Tara.
    Your argument is way too lop sided.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  5. #135
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't know that they didn't have sex ruben, anymore than you can say for certain that they did.
    I do know that Alex pushed her off and called an end to the hooking up.

    You say way to go Alex, yet criticise Tara.
    Your argument is way too lop sided.

    Now I wonder what was the real reason Tara voted off Alex.. may be she voted him off because he rejected her in bed.

    What are we arguing here ?? The fact that Tara is not a slut... or the fact that it is okay for girl to be slutty ? Because those are two different things!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  6. #136
    On ice duckgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,323
    Tara is not a slut, and it's ok for a girl to be slutty. I don't know why we're having this conversation.

    Obviously you have some 19th century backwoods views on women, but that's your problem, stop trying to force them on us.

  7. #137
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Now I wonder what was the real reason Tara voted off Alex.. may be she voted him off because he rejected her in bed.

    What are we arguing here ?? The fact that Tara is not a slut... or the fact that it is okay for girl to be slutty ? Because those are two different things!
    I think that fluff and I (correct me if i am wrong fluff) disagree with you about what is 'slutty' behavior

  8. #138
    FORT Fan PumpkinPOOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ~*~BOSTON BABY~*~
    Posts
    273
    I think for the most part the whole gender thing is double standard...a female is automatically labeled as a whore if she hooked up with more than one guy. But a guy is "THE MAN" if he hooked with more than one girl even at the same time.

  9. #139
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Tara is not a slut, and it's ok for a girl to be slutty. I don't know why we're having this conversation.

    Obviously you have some 19th century backwoods views on women, but that's your problem, stop trying to force them on us.
    I think you've hit the nail on the head duckgirl.

  10. #140
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Now I wonder what was the real reason Tara voted off Alex.. may be she voted him off because he rejected her in bed.

    What are we arguing here ?? The fact that Tara is not a slut... or the fact that it is okay for girl to be slutty ? Because those are two different things!
    "We" are not arguing Ruben, you are. We all feel the same way and are trying to convince you to do the same. Tara is not a slut, and it is not a good idea for a girl to be slutty (especially on national television) but we are all opining on these individuals character based on some edited footage and overpaid producer who is trying to obtain ratings has decided to let us view. That being said can we put this character debate to rest since she is a member of the Fab4! I mean, like her or not, she's done a lot to get the real trash out of Paradise.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.