+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Tara

I dont remember saying using sex to get what you want was okay. I said using your body to get what you want is okay.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Did she have sex with him?
    Did he pay her?

Unless the answers are yes and yes you have no grounds to call anyone a hooker.

Alex is every bit as "slutty" as you are accusing Tara of being.
    How did you know that she didn't have sex with him ? Last we saw.. was.. Tara on Alex's bed alone... then they cut out....

I never said Alex isn't a man whore... but way to go.. alex!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    How did you know that she didn't have sex with him ? Last we saw.. was.. Tara on Alex's bed alone... then they cut out....

I never said Alex isn't a man whore... but way to go.. alex!

Your reasoning is inherently flawed imo. Why wtg Alex? Why is it okay for the guys to be fooling around with everyone (Zack, Alex, Matt, etc) but its not okay for Tara to have her fun? I am only assuming that you must be a guy.

I don't know that they didn't have sex ruben, anymore than you can say for certain that they did.
    I do know that Alex pushed her off and called an end to the hooking up.

You say way to go Alex, yet criticise Tara.
    Your argument is way too lop sided.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't know that they didn't have sex ruben, anymore than you can say for certain that they did.
    I do know that Alex pushed her off and called an end to the hooking up.

You say way to go Alex, yet criticise Tara.
    Your argument is way too lop sided.

Now I wonder what was the real reason Tara voted off Alex.. may be she voted him off because he rejected her in bed.

What are we arguing here ?? The fact that Tara is not a slut... or the fact that it is okay for girl to be slutty ? Because those are two different things!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Tara is not a slut, and it's ok for a girl to be slutty. I don't know why we're having this conversation.

Obviously you have some 19th century backwoods views on women, but that's your problem, stop trying to force them on us.

Now I wonder what was the real reason Tara voted off Alex.. may be she voted him off because he rejected her in bed.

What are we arguing here ?? The fact that Tara is not a slut... or the fact that it is okay for girl to be slutty ? Because those are two different things!
    I think that fluff and I (correct me if i am wrong fluff) disagree with you about what is 'slutty' behavior

I think for the most part the whole gender thing is double standard...a female is automatically labeled as a whore if she hooked up with more than one guy. But a guy is "THE MAN" if he hooked with more than one girl even at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Tara is not a slut, and it's ok for a girl to be slutty. I don't know why we're having this conversation.

Obviously you have some 19th century backwoods views on women, but that's your problem, stop trying to force them on us.
    I think you've hit the nail on the head duckgirl.

"We" are not arguing Ruben, you are. We all feel the same way and are trying to convince you to do the same. Tara is not a slut, and it is not a good idea for a girl to be slutty (especially on national television) but we are all opining on these individuals character based on some edited footage and overpaid producer who is trying to obtain ratings has decided to let us view. That being said can we put this character debate to rest since she is a member of the Fab4! I mean, like her or not, she's done a lot to get the real trash out of Paradise.

+ Reply to Thread