+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

I think you just like her pink Kiss Me panties

*snicker*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Is anyone else sick of hearing about what a tramp Tara is because she and Alex hooked up before elimination? (There was Toni's rampage, and in the preview for next week Holly is treating it like the hightest of sins as well). It was actually Alex who most likely was hooking up for his own gain -- he was the one with his head on the chopping block. It just didn't work. Why shouldn't Tara get a little boo-tay from someone she's physically attracted to, even if she knows as part of the game she has to kick him off. I never heard Tara say anything to Alex that would have made him think her views on the game and her alliance had changed. I know that this is water under the bridge, and that it's no huge surprise to hear the guests call someone a tramp or a snake for less than stellar reasons, so I shouldn't be surprised.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Hello, Kettle of Originals? This is the pot calling.... black.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I don't know...So what if Tara hooked up with Alex...might as well have fun while you're there..but atlease she didn't betray her alliance because she hooked up with Alex..which I will give her props for.. I still like her

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Is anyone else sick of hearing about what a tramp Tara is because she and Alex hooked up before elimination? (There was Toni's rampage, and in the preview for next week Holly is treating it like the hightest of sins as well). It was actually Alex who most likely was hooking up for his own gain -- he was the one with his head on the chopping block. It just didn't work. Why shouldn't Tara get a little boo-tay from someone she's physically attracted to, even if she knows as part of the game she has to kick him off. I never heard Tara say anything to Alex that would have made him think her views on the game and her alliance had changed. I know that this is water under the bridge, and that it's no huge surprise to hear the guests call someone a tramp or a snake for less than stellar reasons, so I shouldn't be surprised.
    Nice summary. I was just thinking that she is playing the game no differently than Alex and Keith have. If Keith could use his sex appeal on those who hate him to further the cause, he would do it in a heartbeat and this entire board would be applauding him and he'd "be da man"! Tara faced quite a bit of crap last night with a lot of the outcasts and she held her own. I like her and I think she's proven her worthiness for the crown. Charla took the easy way out and waited for the tide to turn before she came back.

Exactly calhoun.

I've been making this point for a while.
    Alex is a bit of a slut imo, yet no ones seems to mind about that, but they make comments to and about Tara for her behaviour.

Such double standards.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Exactly calhoun.

I've been making this point for a while.
    Alex is a bit of a slut imo, yet no ones seems to mind about that, but they make comments to and about Tara for her behaviour.

Such double standards.
    true.. but Alex didn't have his way with Tara and then voted her off. In any case, It was Tara came on to Alex.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

That's the game.

Had that week been the turn for a female to leave and Alex's alliance had targeted Tara, there is no doubt in my mind he would have voted her off.

She just got the opportunity first and used it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Tara just liked Alex and ended up having no choice but to get rid of him. She can't really win because if she would have voted Keith off then people would have said she was a backstabber with no loyalty. Plus i'm sure that Fox did a nice editing job of making it look like Tara was all aggresive with Alex, all of a sudden, when she could have been hanging around him for a while before it happened.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    That's the game.

Had that week been the turn for a female to leave and Alex's alliance had targeted Tara, there is no doubt in my mind he would have voted her off.

She just got the opportunity first and used it.
    Remember Tara's comment about Alex after he got voted off.. She said he is a cheater and a liar and that's why she voted him off but yet she had no problem flirting with him ? What the hell ? :rolleyes
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread