+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

FORT Newbie
    Oh geez, Tara is an evil witch. She's a backstabber, it's really quite pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick
    Compared to the former guests that returned..tara is a perfect angel..at least shes not screaming in anyones face.
    I admit that she did say she was going to keep amanda, and then didnt, but was it really so bad to kick of someone who had a boyfriend that she wanted to be with. I dont think so

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I thought about emailing that address just to see if it still works.
    BTW, it doesn't work. I tried it and it got sent back saying there is no such member (it was an AOL address).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

The producers had probably forgotten that rule until she mentioned it.
    Thats what I was wondering...If Tara haven't said anything about the rules, I don't think they would of done anything about the Zack and his 50 boys (pathetic) threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick
    I think it was only part of the game...If you wanted to win it all would you let someone you only met on the show to go ahead and take it all...But she's just playing the game...I checked out the Pimp it princess thing..She's only a 34B...I am too, my chest most certainly do not pump up like its a D like hers...what's up with that?!?!

Remember on the queen night campaign? She said "I'm not fake. These are socks." and pulled socks out of her bra.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    ...I checked out the Pimp it princess thing..She's only a 34B...I am too, my chest most certainly do not pump up like its a D like hers...what's up with that?!?!
    I saw something called a Wonder Bra in the Sears catalogue.. It has gel inserts in the cups. The insert sits under the breast, sending all of the real breast upwards for heavin' cleavage. That could be her secret.

Victoria's Secret carries them too Pooh.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I saw something called a Wonder Bra in the Sears catalogue.. It has gel inserts in the cups. The insert sits under the breast, sending all of the real breast upwards for heavin' cleavage. That could be her secret.

Victoria's Secret carries them too Pooh.
    Okay, I've been gone a few days...Um, what the hell is this conversation about ladies? You're cracking me up.
    What does this have to do with the show? I don't think Tara's breasts have anything to do with her strategy. Holly, on the other hand, well that's a different story!

sorry FG .. but really.. Tara's boobs are the most interesting thing about her LOL.... and Pooh was alluding to the fact that Tara said she was all real.. how do you turn 32b into 32d?? Wonderbra LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    sorry FG .. but really.. Tara's boobs are the most interesting thing about her LOL.... and Pooh was alluding to the fact that Tara said she was all real.. how do you turn 32b into 32d?? Wonderbra LOL
    Gotcha. I personally find Tara's butt to be her most intersting ass-pect, and I'm sure even Zack's 50 friends would agree with me. I cannot wait until tonight.

+ Reply to Thread