+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 07/22 Show Discussion ** SPOILERS **

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Let's hope that model boy doesn't have a "lets talk about me" complex.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Let's hope that model boy doesn't have a "lets talk about me" complex.
    I don't sense that about him. He's prepared to take them on. The way he came back at Zack tonight was right on cue. I like this guy and I like the new girl Tara too. What I love though, as much as I like these people now, the longer they are in the game, the more their "true" selves come out.

I mean, Amy seemed so sweet and non-be-yotch like at first and then she turned. I mean not just on Amanda (who clearly deserved that and yeah for Amy for bringing that on) but all of them. Toni went from mother hen to psycho-woman. Beau went from the old wise one to this blubbering idiot.

I was really hoping that Toni, Kristin, or Amy would be the one to go. Amanda really didn't bother me as much. Mostly, I'm just sick of Amy's little attitude. I like how Zack said they were "brother/sister." Amy probably got pissed off abut that. And...when Tara was talking with Zack, Amy got all over her. I really wanted someone from that core group to leave.

Um, let's see? Hate Zack. Hate Tara. Dislike Amanda. Dislike Amy. Sometimes dislike Charla. Yeah. Sometimes get freaked out by Toni.

Idol Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I was really hoping that Toni, Kristin, or Amy would be the one to go. Amanda really didn't bother me as much. Mostly, I'm just sick of Amy's little attitude. I like how Zack said they were "brother/sister." Amy probably got pissed off abut that. And...when Tara was talking with Zack, Amy got all over her. I really wanted someone from that core group to leave.
    I am soo with you on this! How I wanted Toni or Amy to go, mostly Toni, but especially one of that clique. And I was so disappointed in Tara choosing the weakest link to get in good with the others - game playing is ON! How I wish Zack, Dave and 2-faced Alex go next. But we really need Toni gone, what a troublemaker! Too bad the viewers at home can't vote, huh? I wonder what keeps-to-himself Scott is like. Why do they pick the worst ones, somtimes, from the studio audience? This one is going to be a real gameplayer, IMO. I think the boxer was a sweeter guy. Too bad they got rid of Matt so fast. I bet we're all tired of Zack's troubles and I, for one, have had it with Alex's disrespect towards Beau & Amanda, while he was hitting on her all the time.

Bellenote

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I still wish she would have picked Scott so Toni would have gone buh-bye. I hate that bitch. She's vindictive. Amanda is just young & dumb. Toni is old enough to know better than to act the way she does.
    ++

Me too! I hate that Toni. I think she is totally manic. I wanted Toni off this show so bad. She stinks. Get rid of her !

TJ
    ...really hates Toni....

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    Um, let's see? Hate Zack. Hate Tara. Dislike Amanda. Dislike Amy. Sometimes dislike Charla. Yeah. Sometimes get freaked out by Toni.
    That's about the same with me too. Also, Dave is an obnoxious jerk. The only cool one is Scott.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    Did you guys see how Amy, Toni and Kristin ran to each other and hugged as Tara sent Amanda packing? Charla's face was like "oh great" and I wanted to puke at those three just so happy to remain a clique for another week. Ugh.
    di

yeah, i think charla's response was pretty priceless. now will tara try to suck up to the gruesome threesome?

i thought the show was find of boring last night (and don't throw pillows at me, i've been here since the beginning and i'm not about to give up now) what really happened? it was all procedure and no dirt. a very functional episode that just moved the plot(?) along.

i wonder if the show producers read boards like this? it seems that me-girl amanda's recaps when she appears are a lot like the ones posted here without the wit, of course.
    off to play with the geodesic garden gnomes

Rock Star
    "gruesome threesome"

BAAAAHAAAAA - that's priceless.
    di

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast