+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/16/03 Recap: The Hotel Where Fantasies Come True

great recap!!

i think it was Kristin who said that she'd been with 40 fellas but that, she knew all but one of them, he just says "hey weren't you the one form the shower?" and she's just "whatever".

this must be why alex was in there like flynn that night at the pool. i'm sure he thought "hmm this should be pretty easy".
    off to play with the geodesic garden gnomes

Fantastic recap LG! I love the approach, and your comments on the clinking glass binding contract had me
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Awesome recap, LG.

FORT Fanatic

What constitutes a hook-up kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Amanda – can you tell us why we should keep you in the game now that we know your feeling for Jason? It’s made Amanda happier having Jason visit (and sending him packing). Besides Beau’s kiss, I won’t hook up with anyone in the game. FOX graciously shows us clips of her kissing 3 different guys. Alex calls her out for saying that she wants to tear his clothes off when he visits her in Florida. He questions why she told Jason that she wouldn’t leave with him. Amanda’s answer “I’m not ready to go.” Ok, do I get to call a "Bullshit" now?
    Everyone keeps stating that Amanda has kissed Zack, Alex, and Matt. I've yet to see that (and don't expect to as she's going next week). I've seen her kiss Beau and Jason, and snuggle/cuddle with ZAM and receive kisses on the cheek or forehead from Alex and Matt. Her interlude with Zack is more questionable, although I still don't see any lip-locking. I would imagine if Amanda had kissed those other guys, FOX would have aired Alex or Zack pointing out she was a liar.

FORT Fogey

Toni, what big eyes you have!

Fans of the old Love Cruise remember how many consecutive episodes were advertised with her trademark “eyes popping out of her head” dressing down of a fellow cast-mate, but it’s on Toni that she agreed to go on yet another FOX show. So, our first memorable moment, we see Toni at the top of the pecking order at the henhouse, telling the other chicks that Dave is evil and that he said he’s the smartest one there.
    Toni is one scary psychowoman. I had the feeling until now that she was just under the boil. She has finally erupted. This totally irrational insane woman is the stuff of which my favorite cheesy shows are made of. I know you agree with me on that one, LG!

Just finished watching PH while on my workout. So I'm a little behind, so what? I still enjoyed reading your recap, LG, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by whey
    Everyone keeps stating that Amanda has kissed Zack, Alex, and Matt. I've yet to see that (and don't expect to as she's going next week). I've seen her kiss Beau and Jason, and snuggle/cuddle with ZAM and receive kisses on the cheek or forehead from Alex and Matt. Her interlude with Zack is more questionable, although I still don't see any lip-locking. I would imagine if Amanda had kissed those other guys, FOX would have aired Alex or Zack pointing out she was a liar.
    We keep stating it because it happened! She has kissed all three of these guys. Now, the kiss with Zack wasn't very passionate. It happened one of the nights she was rooming with him. Her kisses with Alex and Matt were also not anything to write home about and were also done in the privacy of a bedroom. Fox showed all of these kisses a few times in their infamous "flashback" sequences. You can even find mention of these kisses in past recaps...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    We keep stating it because it happened! She has kissed all three of these guys. Now, the kiss with Zack wasn't very passionate. It happened one of the nights she was rooming with him. Her kisses with Alex and Matt were also not anything to write home about and were also done in the privacy of a bedroom. Fox showed all of these kisses a few times in their infamous "flashback" sequences. You can even find mention of these kisses in past recaps...
    Yup. Every time Amanda says she's only kissed Beau, they show these clips of her kissing the other guys. It's not so much the fact that she's kissed all of them that makes me not like her; after all, that is more or less the object of the game here. But she's lied about it numerous times, and nobody likes a liar (unless of course you're in politics).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Still don't see it. I've seen the numerous flashback sequences and have yet to agree with the general consensus. I don't think some guy kissing me, especially on a "safe zone" like the cheek or forehead, is tatamount to having kissed him.

The "official" recaps are a little more interesting in that they mention the kisses. If I drum up enough interest, I might have to go back and re-read them again someday.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Rather than recap the recap I’ll refer you to all of the fabulous work of my fellow Paradise Hotel recappers: BravoFan, JR, Duckgirl, John, Bill_in_PDX, Paulie, Lobeck, and KylieGrant. Why do I link to all these super recaps here? Because we have people joining the site everyday who haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing all of these super recaps. Also, because we’re almost out of willing recappers and the show was just extended for six more weeks, so PM or email your favorite and beg them to take another show, or John may need to start blackmailing people into taking episodes to assure complete coverage of this show for the site.

You know gang, I wasn't kidding when I said we needed help getting volunteers to recap the rest of the season for Paradise Hotel. We have Firegirl with the honors tonight and AmandaG taking one for the team next week, but seriously we have many open spaces in the schedule for the rest of the season. So, please PM one of the writers if you want to see them write up another recap as hardly anyone is immune to flattery. Most of the prior recaps are either linked in my quote or sticked at the top of the forum right now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12