+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypocrit Hotel

Hypocrit Hotel

I could not believe in last night's episode hwo they were all tearing Dave up over "playing the game". Hello, it is a game!!! Why they all felt a need to go after Dave is beyond me. They are all self-serving, liars who have stabbed each other in the back so many times it's amazing nobody has needed medical attention!

When Alex confronted Amanda, I was hoping he would happen to mention a little conversation they had about "hooking up with each other". What the heck is wrong with him? What does he have to lose? He has no significant ties to any one in particular. He seems to try and score on ALL of them! Why didn't Zach pipe up? She's made out with him too.

And Toni, my God, that woman just completely lost any points she had with me last night! First, the whole mud wrestling thing when she lost to Dave and yelled at him for grabbing her top. Could have swore I saw some adjustment when she and Zach finished and no ill words to him. When she went off on Dave at the after-dinner/Pandora Box gathering, I choked on my beer when she said "you hurt my friends..."! Who the heck is she kidding?

Zach: hmmm, thank God he didn't get on a soap box of any size. That boy needs help, I mean real, clinical, supervised, shock therapy kind of help!

LG.
    shock therapy would be good. then we could call him zzzzzzzzzzzzach.

toni lives over the top. I think some of the others were annoyed with her "attack" on Dave last night. Not Zack, but he is too stupid to understand what was going on, and too pissed off because it was about him.

makes for FINE entertainment though
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    shock therapy would be good. then we could call him zzzzzzzzzzzzach.

toni lives over the top. I think some of the others were annoyed with her "attack" on Dave last night. Not Zack, but he is too stupid to understand what was going on, and too pissed off because it was about him.

makes for FINE entertainment though
    I agree, I think that Kristin, Scott and Tara looked annoyed at Toni's outburst.

toni is a ho ass man bitch reality whore

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    toni is a ho ass man bitch reality whore
    Don't hold back holiday, tell us how you really feel about toni. I guess it's safe to assume you are NOT the president of her fan club?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Don't hold back holiday, tell us how you really feel about toni. I guess it's safe to assume you are NOT the president of her fan club?
    If I were the president of Toni's fan club, I would be handing in my resignation today...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    indeed ma'am you are correct in that assumption.

I don't like toni - didn't like her on love cruise, and don't like her on this show. She knows the deal. She realizes the show she is on and her drama is way over the top. I appreciate her effort but she is a nasty chick and she needs to go soon, her or Amanda...

I think she did cross the line last night with her attack on Dave, she was just waiting for the chance to have a go at him.
    The whole, "you touched my top" thing was ridiculous. It certainly didn't look to me like Dave was trying to cop a feel, he was just wrestling.

I can't help but be entertained by Toni though.
    She is such a mad mess of emotions all the time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think she did cross the line last night with her attack on Dave, she was just waiting for the chance to have a go at him.
    The whole, "you touched my top" thing was ridiculous. It certainly didn't look to me like Dave was trying to cop a feel, he was just wrestling.

I can't help but be entertained by Toni though.
    She is such a mad mess of emotions all the time.
    Yeah, she did cross the line last night. I think that if she didn't want her top touched while she was mud wrestling (and I don't think Dave was doing anything other than wrestling), she should have worn a one-piece. Or at least a bigger top.

Toni is psychotic. She goes from up to down in a second. Maybe she should seek som psychological help. I mean, the fact that she's been on two, let's face it, sex-based shows tells me that she's only ever though of herself as a body, not a person. Maybe that's why she was so pissed at Dave -- she wishes she had the confidence to state with reason that she's smarter than anyone at the hotel. 'Cause from what I've seen, I think Dave is the smartest one. Well, whoever the smartest may be, it sure ain't Zach!

Maybe Toni & Zack & Amanda can get a group discount on some therapy!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast