+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roommate "ACTION" ??

FORT Newbie

Roommate "ACTION" ??

Since Fox has extended the show for 6 more weeks does anyone think the producers will encourage more nudity or sex between the roommates for a ratings booster...lol I dont think some of the guys on the show would mind...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by rptx23
    Since Fox has extended the show for 6 more weeks does anyone think the producers will encourage more nudity or sex between the roommates for a ratings booster...lol I dont think some of the guys on the show would mind...
    Some of them have already gotten some action. Zack and Amy have been going at it since the first day, and from the looks of things last night, Alex and Kristin got it on in the pool. Plus Amanda has made out with everyone except Scott and Dave.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Some of them have already gotten some action. Zack and Amy have been going at it since the first day, and from the looks of things last night, Alex and Kristin got it on in the pool. Plus Amanda has made out with everyone except Scott and Dave.
    I didnt know Zach and Amy had done anything...it was implied but you would think Zach would be bragging about it...Beau is the one who needs to start messing with someone...maybe Tara will give in to someone...who knows

Zack does make comments about it. It is usually when he is putting Amy down.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    Zack does make comments about it. It is usually when he is putting Amy down.
    Plus some of the other characters have made references to it as well.

Yeah, Beau needs to cut loose and forget about Amanda. Just play the game, Beau.

I gotta admit, I went into this show thinking that there was going to be a lot more action than there has been. Especially since that first night Amy and Zack shared (teehee!) I was pleasantly surprised about the Alex and Kristin pool romp, but was kinda hoping Alex would get freaky with anyone BUT Kristin. The guests are always drinking, you would think they would do more...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I gotta admit, I went into this show thinking that there was going to be a lot more action than there has been. Especially since that first night Amy and Zack shared (teehee!) I was pleasantly surprised about the Alex and Kristin pool romp, but was kinda hoping Alex would get freaky with anyone BUT Kristin. The guests are always drinking, you would think they would do more...
    Well we only see what the producers put together. So more could have happened off-camera that we'll never see.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well we only see what the producers put together. So more could have happened off-camera that we'll never see.
    Okay if Amy and Zack are sleeping together and Kristin&Alex "romped" in the pool..plus Scott said he wasnt sleeping with anyone where does that leave Beau? He has kissed a few here and there but never made any moves on anyone...there were several mssgs on the official Paradise Hotel mssg board that said he was gay but thats just a rumor but it makes it interesting anyway....

+ Reply to Thread