+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox Books More Time for 'Paradise'

Fox Books More Time for 'Paradise'

Fox Books More Time for 'Paradise'
    Thu Jul 17, 1:27 AM ET
    By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Fox Broadcasting Co. has extended the run of the summer reality series "Paradise Hotel" by six additional weeks with the order of another dozen episodes.

The show, which airs twice a week, features a revolving group of single men and women living together in an exotic resort with one guest eliminated every week to make room for a new one.

There will be a seamless transition between the initial eight-week run and the new batch of episodes. "Paradise" premiered June 18 to modest ratings but has been inching up in recent weeks, even against heightened competition from unscripted fare on NBC and CBS.

"Paradise Hotel" hails from British production company Mentorn and U.S.-based A. Smith & Co.

"We're delighted that the audience has found the show and that Fox has given us such a terrific support," executive producer Tom Gutteridge said. "We're thrilled to be extended so soon into our run."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
    Last edited by fluff; 07-17-2003 at 07:35 AM.

Cool
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't know whether to be thrilled or devastated. After watching this show I always feel like I need a shower.

HAHA you feel dirty after watching this show, I feel less inteligent. I cant believe there is going to be another 6 weeks of this show...I wonder how fox is going to end it.

Skipper
    Oh God more Paradise I Just hope their won't be someone like Amanda(I think Amanda show more Drama to last a year). After watching Yesterday show of Paradise Hotel I wonder WHY I watch it (Dave STRIP For TONI )
    Last edited by Skipper; 07-17-2003 at 10:27 AM.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Yeah, that was just scary. Dave.... buddy... never take your shirt off again. Ever.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

If they do this long enough it'll become Lord of the Flies Hotel with warring tribes and a token "Piggy" in the form of the hapless Dave.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Another six weeks???? I don't know if I can take anymore.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    If they do this long enough it'll become Lord of the Flies Hotel with warring tribes and a token "Piggy" in the form of the hapless Dave.
    "Come on, guys! Zack is the pig!"
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    "Come on, guys! Zack is the pig!"
    I'll give you that Yellow, but you have to answer a question for me. Is Toni's post as the Grand Poobah self-appointed or did I miss an election?

Also, what was with the drama queen "I'm 29 and I have nothing" hysteria last night? I disagree with that enormously. I think she has a fabulous lawsuit against the person who gave her the steroids adn information that this is a good look for her.

Not to continue my rip on Toni, but I thought this was odd. I did not see Love Cruise or whatever the heck the show was named she was on earlier, but I went to the site to see what this whole "eye popping" situation was about and on her brag sheet it states she's a "personal trainer" but she doesn't look it. On the Paradise brag sheet, she looks like She-ra and her occupation is "bartender"? What's up with that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast