+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox Books More Time for 'Paradise'

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'll give you that Yellow, but you have to answer a question for me. Is Toni's post as the Grand Poobah self-appointed or did I miss an election?

Also, what was with the drama queen "I'm 29 and I have nothing" hysteria last night? I disagree with that enormously. I think she has a fabulous lawsuit against the person who gave her the steroids adn information that this is a good look for her.

Not to continue my rip on Toni, but I thought this was odd. I did not see Love Cruise or whatever the heck the show was named she was on earlier, but I went to the site to see what this whole "eye popping" situation was about and on her brag sheet it states she's a "personal trainer" but she doesn't look it. On the Paradise brag sheet, she looks like She-ra and her occupation is "bartender"? What's up with that?

Hee hee! She's pretty buffed up, isn't she? I think others are just scared she'll beat them silly if they go against her. Her eyes alone can scare the crap out of me sometimes!

Now can anyone answer me this question, especially since the show will be on longer: What is the point? Do they win anything? How will they get to a final couple if they keep letting people check in?

wicked awesome

Ok...I was under the impression that this show would go on until the network cancelled it so I am a bit confused by this whole "signed up for another 6 week run" thing.

But I am excited about the announcement
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'll give you that Yellow, but you have to answer a question for me. Is Toni's post as the Grand Poobah self-appointed or did I miss an election?

Also, what was with the drama queen "I'm 29 and I have nothing" hysteria last night? I disagree with that enormously. I think she has a fabulous lawsuit against the person who gave her the steroids adn information that this is a good look for her.

Not to continue my rip on Toni, but I thought this was odd. I did not see Love Cruise or whatever the heck the show was named she was on earlier, but I went to the site to see what this whole "eye popping" situation was about and on her brag sheet it states she's a "personal trainer" but she doesn't look it. On the Paradise brag sheet, she looks like She-ra and her occupation is "bartender"? What's up with that?
    Well I never saw Love Cruise either, but from what I've seen on this and other boards, Toni's exactly like she was on that show, bug-eyes, tears, and all.

As for the crying fit, I don't know. I'm not 30 yet so I guess I'll find out when I get there.

Anyway, they may not have televised the election when Toni became the "mother" of all the others. Or maybe it was a coup d'etat and since she could kick the crap out of anyone there, the others had no choice but to go along with it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

So, does anyone know when the last episode is??

K

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    So, does anyone know when the last episode is??

K
    No, we don't. We originally saw episodes slated through next week Wednesday, without nothing on the schedule beyond that. Now with this recent 6 week extension, we're out beyond where tv guide or the Fox websites are publishing schedules. So, it's an indefinite stay in Paradise. All about the ratings, baby. It's doing well, and I'm speculating that Fox is holding off on airing Temptation Island 3 until after this is over, as they are rather similar. Temptation Island 3 was originally communicated as airing this summer, starting in July, so that's obviously a no go so far.

I saw Love Cruise, loved it in fact, and Toni was the exact same drama queen on the boat as she is in the hotel.

Fox has also hinted that the last two hotel guests to check out (presumably one male and one female) will get some type of "prize" at the end, but they haven't said what yet. Probably something like Love Cruise's split $100,000 and have a cruise around the world prize. Just what these people want, to spend more time with each other. Wonder if they would pro-rate the cash prize based on length of "time" in Paradise, just in case some of the originals start checking out (or if Dave wins), as I do remember that was discussed during the first season of Big Brother (1) when none of the HGs left for $50,000 to make room for a late entrant into the contest.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Maybe the winning couple gets to say in Paradise "forever"?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12