+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am a little behind y'all...Watching it TiVod

Of course Scott is more fun in Chi-town...so much to do, if you're bored you're a dumbass
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    OMG! They rock, scissor, papered and the loser gets to wrestle Toni.

Hmmmm. Dave said to Alex, "I know you beat Toni but anyone can beat Toni." Please let Toni whoop Dave's ass.

Oopsie. Toni's TOP came lose and she accused Dave of grabbing it! Speaking as a mudwrestler of the past (yeah, I really did it. Twice a week) it gets quite messy and slippery in there, Toni. Don't flatter yourself too much. Also, when the suit you where is equal to a bandaid, it might even be worse.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Only 15 more minutes to go and I can drag my behind back to the LCS forum and all the negativity that has erupted there since last night, Bob! I am soooooooo excited! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    ~*~ Maji *~

OMG!! Zach and "Project Terminate-Her"..... Hey Zach--where'd you come up with that one?? Did one of the boy scouts at the "No Girlz allowed" treehouse slip it to you at a meeting??

poor poor amanda

We feel bad for you...we really do.

Is that mud or just dirty water???

Breakfast chat. Toni tells Tara the she, Toni, is the one in jeopardy. Tara voiceovers that she would not choose to be Toni's friend. Toni might just go afterall. Hmmmm.

Pandora time!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this part. Fight, fight, fight!!!!

Hmmm. Toni has skunk hair. Ever notice that?

Beau: Is there a guy you feel you can't trust? Who and why?

Answer: Dave. He has been up and down and abnormal and he is playing the game too much and he better be careful.

Tara: Many people think you are borderline rude. Is that a strategy or are you just rude?

Answer: I'm rude. Kidding. She feels out of place and wants to watch and see how they interact. She was "quiet and observant."

Dave: A reliable source quotes you as saying you are smarter than everyone. Did you say that.

Answer: No. (Toni calls BULLSHIT!) Toni says he has put everyone down, he is playing the game, he has hurt her friends and they are going to fight.

Once again, previews to next week. Two guys coming in, of course. I stand corrected. It is on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Lovely. That means I get to watch FLOM uninterrupted. I don't know if that is a good or very, very bad thing since I will be spending my evening with a guy named Munch.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Zach can read!!! Why the hell do they have to have them read the whole Pandora's box invitation every damn week????

That was very dirty water, Bob.

Back to Pandora. They keep hammering Dave. Toni says he put Zack down, etc. Dave calls her an overreactor (Ooooooooooh. No way!!!!! Duhhhhhhh!) and now everyone is quizzing Toni asking what she heard.

Hmmmm. Dave actually, from what I saw in flashback, said Scott was smartest and Alex was second smartest. Did I get that right?? Now I wish they would vote Toni out. I think she is misquoting him seriously.

Dave says they can attack all they want but he likes them, values them, etc. And he is apologizing. For what, I don't know.

Amanda: Question / You are now TAKEN (referring to Jason). Why should you continue.

Answer: Jason has made me open and happier. She told everyone that, besides Beau's kiss, she was not going to hook up with anyone. (Flahback to all her smoooooooooches with the guys!) She should be there. She is not married.

Q: You want to be with Jason? (Alex says she told him that she could not wait to get him to Florida to rip his clothes off.)

Amanda: That was a joke.

Now Amanda is crying. I can't even keep up with this anymore. She is talking about sticking it out and walking away with friends. Yeah. I want THESE guys on my Christmas card list. Ew.

Hey, next week they are voting in either a "rapper" or a "model". Please let the model go. Please. Just so I can look at something while I listen and suffer. Please.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Ooohhh Zach is offended that Dave thinks he's smarter than him!! This is great. Just give us fodder lil' zachy!!

+ Reply to Thread