+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Everyone is all dressed up for Toni's birthday and Dave still looks like a kid in his dad's suit. Poor Dave. I feel bad for him. Wait. *flashback to the night he asked about Amanda's sex life* Naw, no I don't.

PARTY GAMES! Toni getting a lap dance from Scott, I do believe. More tears from Toni. Not sure if that was from the lap dance or because Toni just cries a crapload each episode.

Lord. He has stuffed all the guys in his CLOSET and he is bringing Tara in there to try to kiss her to win his bet. Could this guy lose any more points with me?? How desperate is he to fit in here? I hope Tara finds them all and ties Dave's "yahoos" in a bowtie around his neck. Dork. Ah ha ha! As I typed dork one of the guys said, "What a dork". *snort* I amuse myself.
    Last edited by MajiH; 07-16-2003 at 11:24 PM.

Oh my God. shuddering When Zack told him about the chapstick line Dave was like, "No. I'll make up my own." Now he stammers, "Um. Do you have chapstick?" And Tara offers him LIPGLOSS!

Ah ha ha. It is better than I thought! OMG! Dave says she is the best thing that has happened to the island since him. When he asked her what she thought he would be like she said....sit down for this...."I thought you would show me your manboobies!"

Ah, and midnight rolls around and everyone spews from the closet like inebriated lemmings announcing "DAVE LOSES! DAVE LOSES!"

Tara looks like she is holding a bottle. I might have just smacked Dave with it and then beat everyone else senseless right after that.

I regret the fact that I ate pizza before watching this show. Dave is stripping for Toni. Guess Tara got to see the manboobies afterall. Oy.

Toni is crying in bed. Waaaaaaaah. She is 29. Waaaaaaaah. Beau is telling her how beautiful she is. Yeah, turn on the lights and look at her racoon eyes all puffed and weepy, Beau. Darned attractive.

Charla is SOOOOOO trying to make the moves on Scott. So hard. There is like a football field size space between them in the bed. Poor Charla. She needs to move back in with Dave so he can leave with his HANDS FULL!

Man those guys get drunk a lot!!

What up Maj! Just got in!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Tara is talking to Dave and Charla, I think, about who she should pick.

Charla says she knows they want to get rid of her but she doesn't want to be "gettin' rid of". That was alsmost as good as her "this is the funnest time" comment on disco night. I think Tara will keep Charla around.

Everyone is plotting for Amanda to go. Zack and Scott are calling it "Project Terminateher". People are pretty tired of Amanda. I think that is because everyone has already kissed her and wants someone new.

Hmmmm. Preview. It's on Monday and Tuesday next week. And I think they mentioned some of the new hopefuls getting naked in order to get on good ol' PU, as Lo so lovingly calls it.

BOB! I am no longer alone. Ah, life is good.

It is so great to get to watch a buncha people more pathetic than myself. I believe the Germans call it "schaudenfreude"(sp??)
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

You know, Tara annoys me. No idea why.

She just got an envelope for a fabulous beach excursion that she gets to invite everyone on. Hmmm, and it includes a VERY special surprise for Tara and Scott. (Bet Dave shows his manboobies again! Weeeeeeee)

Cut to the beach. Everyone having fun and poor, poor Amanda laying allllll alone. Poor dear. Ah ha. She is talking to Charla about her "aloneness".

Dave, Charla and Tara are powwowwing now. (Was that too many w's? ) Dave says if Amanda picks Beau she is soooooo going home this week.

Oh, Lord. It's Tara and Scott's mudwrestling contest. Faboo. Could this show get any dreckier??

+ Reply to Thread