+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LG.
    Dave is stripping. Damn, where are my sun glasses. This guy has been in the sun for how many weeks? How on earth could he still be so pastey white?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    Toni is losing it for being 29? WTF

LG.
    yeah, that's just a kid, eh JR? I love Beau's response to her pity party. SHUT UP, you're beautiful, SHUT UP! He was just looking for any excuse to tell Toni to shut up without having his lips ripped off by her.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think Toni is a ticking time bomb, and I wouldn't be surprised if she goes off this week with the pressure of Tara being there.
    TRIPLE THE LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Dave is stripping. Damn, where are my sun glasses. This guy has been in the sun for how many weeks? How on earth could he still be so pastey white?
    Because they dont let him take his shirt off. :X

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Alrighty! I haven't peeked yet so I don't know what happened. I came in on an old thread in my browser window. See? Not only good looking (like you can prove any different) but smart, too!!!!

I'd rather be here tonight, anyhow. Between the Dat vs Dave in the LCS forum and the fact that Tori joined her sister Taylor in the group for AI JR it's been a scary, scary night!

Here we go. Dave talks about women shaking in their boots at the thought of going home. As pissed off as Toni gets at him, I am pretty sure she is wearing boots even though I can't see them.

Dave says the girls need to roll with the punches. You know, if he opens his mouth one more time and Toni hears it he'll be rolling with her punches!

It's Toni's birthday. Aw, she'll be sent home on her birthday! (Kidding. I don't know yet.) Oh, now she is badmouthing Dave. Dave thinks Alex is the SECOND smartest guy there via a flashback to chat with Charla.

Beau issues Dave a challenge. Kiss Tara first. Toni is now saying the initiation for the new girl should be that she gets to punch her in the face. Wow, if I were Tara I would not be able to WAIT to get to this freaking slice of paradise!!!!!!!

Nice, Zack. He has taught Dave a new pickup line. Ask a girl if you can borrow some chapstick and then kiss her. It's a wonder Zack still has a pretty face. I'd clock him for that one if I were a girl.

Tara is here! Her boobs are a'spilling out of her shirt! Yahoo. Wait, let me see if the boys are salivating yet. Yup, they are.

They remind everyone Tara will be alone and one of them will go next week. Aw, poor babies. IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!

Tara is laying everyone now. Oh, lei'ing. Pardon me. The only person who has been laying everyone so far is Amanda. My bad.

Amy is ready to buddy up to Tara.

Oh, God. Commercial coming and here is a preview of Tara asking Dave to show her his manboobs again. Freaking A. Do I realllllllly need to see his manboobs again.

And they promise us the...most...shocking...rose.. .ceremony...ever. Oh, wait. Pandora's box. My error. Maybe they'll open the box and pull Dave Mordal out of it. That would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by skyedog
    The girls want to make Tara their friend. Seems to me they should want to make a couple of the guys their firends.
    No, no, no. The guys don't get to PICK Tara. She gets to steal whatever man she wants and send someone home. Thus they should be trying to be her best friend.

Dave is so salivating over Tara it is just sick. Blech. How sad. Does he really think this brainless Barbie is going to get naked with him?

BA HA HA! best visual of the night. Dave says, "I am NOT going home empty handed." Um...I cannot even tell you where my mind went on that one. Let me say that I am willing to bet he has had stuff in his hand everynight. Ew. Double ew.

+ Reply to Thread