+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next room mate selection.

Next room mate selection.

So, the new girl will get to choose her room mate on Monday night.

I have read a lot of posts from people who think that whoever was rooming with that person will then have to leave paradise...FOREVER.

Isn't it more likely that all the other five ladies will have to re-select room mates?
    They will then have at least two original ladies "fighting" for the same guy. He'll have to choose and send one of them packing.

I just can't see them passing up the opportunity to prolong the "drama" of one of the original ladies going.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Rock Star
    I agree. Tara will choose Monday and I think the "O.L.s" (Original Ladies) will then get to choose new roomies with only Tara guaranteed safety.
    di

Right, that's what they did when Charla had been room mate free for the first week.
    She was guaranteed her stay, but the others fought it out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Tara spends her first week alone...at next roommate selection, Tara chooses a roommate and they are both safe until the next selection (immunity). Then they go through the usual roommate selection game. Who ever is left without a roommate at that point goes home "forever"!!!

Exactly.
    That's what I figured, but so many people were saying that the room mate of whichever guy Tara chose would go home , that I wondered if I'd missed something.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I think that Charla should go home this week, and I think Tara and Zack would make an awesome couple. Your thoughts???

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by dancole1979
    I think that Charla should go home this week, and I think Tara and Zack would make an awesome couple. Your thoughts???
    You might be on to something there, though I think Amanda will be sent home and not Charla. Tara to me seems kind of full of herself, and we all know what Zack thinks of himself.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I dont think that Charla will go home this week....I actually kind of like her now, that I have gotten to know her a little better on this show. I think they need to break up the pack...They need to get rid of Toni, Nicole, Amanda....even though she isnt part of the pack anymore...she doesnt belong on the show anymore.

FORT Newbie
    If u watched next Tue preview it showed Beau crying and Scott upset about someone leaving so it has to be Toni..Amy or Kristin they dont care about anyone else..

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by rptx23
    If u watched next Tue preview it showed Beau crying and Scott upset about someone leaving so it has to be Toni..Amy or Kristin they dont care about anyone else..
    I've learned to be skeptical of the previews though. Remember the one where it showed some girl in the studio audience asking Amy why she puts up with Zack? They never showed that. And last week's preview made you think Tara was calling Toni a "drama queen" when she was really talking to Amanda. Those previews are meant to mislead us.

The logical choice to be sent home would be Amanda, but that's not always the case as we've already seen. I don't think the "in" group will want to break up their happy family, so Charla is the other likely choice to be sent home. Of course, if Dave picks Charla (which he probably will), then she'll be safe again.

So really, I just don't know.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast