+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next room mate selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I've learned to be skeptical of the previews though. Remember the one where it showed some girl in the studio audience asking Amy why she puts up with Zack? They never showed that. And last week's preview made you think Tara was calling Toni a "drama queen" when she was really talking to Amanda. Those previews are meant to mislead us.

The logical choice to be sent home would be Amanda, but that's not always the case as we've already seen. I don't think the "in" group will want to break up their happy family, so Charla is the other likely choice to be sent home. Of course, if Dave picks Charla (which he probably will), then she'll be safe again.

So really, I just don't know.
    EXACTLY Yellow Apple! Don't believe the previews!! They are edited that way to make us think one way and then go the complete opposite way.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I really hope this is the way it goes down:

The new girl picks LAST, thus definitely eliminating the girl of her choice.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I really hope this is the way it goes down:

The new girl picks LAST, thus definitely eliminating the girl of her choice.
    Now, that would be good!!! And it would forever put Tara on the outside if she doesn't choose "right"!

K

Oooooh, I like the idea of the new girl picking last.
    That is too good holly
    "That's Numberwang!"

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I don't know, Fluff. If they want to really stir up some drama, letting Tara just pick last and then whisk off the man of her choice would really peeve the people there. Hmmm. But what if one guy has two girls?? Yeah, you are probably right. Seems the wisest way to go.
    ~*~ Maji *~

LG.
    didn't Kristin say last night her plan was to pick whomever Amanda picks (assuming Kristin picks after Amanda does), to assure that Amanda is the one sent packing? If so, then letting Tara go last won't really work, as there will be a guy with no roomie. I think they'll have Tara go first, but not reveal who she is picking until it's too late for Toni, Amy and Kristin (the TAK-eys) to talk through their winning strategy to make sure that either Amanda or Charla are sent packing.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    didn't Kristin say last night her plan was to pick whomever Amanda picks (assuming Kristin picks after Amanda does), to assure that Amanda is the one sent packing? If so, then letting Tara go last won't really work, as there will be a guy with no roomie. I think they'll have Tara go first, but not reveal who she is picking until it's too late for Toni, Amy and Kristin (the TAK-eys) to talk through their winning strategy to make sure that either Amanda or Charla are sent packing.
    I think Tara will go first too. Then the other girls will pick and it will be bye bye Amanda or Charla. Though I think Dave will pick Charla again so she'll be safe.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I think Tara will go first.
    That's what they did with Charla in the first week.
    Tara picks and automatically takes that guy ot of "play".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think Tara will go first.
    That's what they did with Charla in the first week.
    Tara picks and automatically takes that guy ot of "play".
    I would like to agree, but last week there were no "new" rules added to roommate selection. Even though they threw a curve ball to the cast about Tara's pending selection, I think they may twist it even more, therefore, making it impossible for any of their "scheming" to actually work out. When will these kids realize they are being filmed around the clock and cannot plot and scheme without somebody knowing about and throwing a monkey wrench into the whole thing...DUH!!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I would like to agree, but last week there were no "new" rules added to roommate selection. Even though they threw a curve ball to the cast about Tara's pending selection, I think they may twist it even more, therefore, making it impossible for any of their "scheming" to actually work out. When will these kids realize they are being filmed around the clock and cannot plot and scheme without somebody knowing about and throwing a monkey wrench into the whole thing...DUH!!

Maybe after the new girl (Tara) picks her guy, they will then tell the contestants that they are not changing roommates this week, thus eliminating the former partner of whatever guy Tara picks.
    Did I make sense? I don't feel like I conveyed my thought clearly...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast