+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel 7/14/03 "Days Of Amanda's Life"

Paradise Hotel 7/14/03 "Days Of Amanda's Life"

Hi, and welcome back to Paradise Hotel. I am Kylie, your recapper of the day. So, grab a drink for our little drinking game, strap yourself to your chair, and prepare for the torture chamber that is... Paradise Hotel!

The show opens with a recap of last week. I wasn't even watching last week, so I'll spare you the details of what I know nothing about. The questions of the night are: Who will Amanda choose? Which man will leave Paradise Hotel....FOREVER? They said that line, take 1 drink.

Amanda was rooming with Beau, and when her X, Jason, came to Paradise Hotel, wait, what is this? Big Brother 4? she was faced with a decision. She and Jason talk about what a hard decision this will be, and she says that she really wants to be with Jason. Beau says that Jason is in love with Amanda, and that when she says she hasn't cheated on Jason, it means that she hasn't cheated on him yet!

Everyone strips down to the bathing suits and horseplays in the pool. Bathing suits, take 2 drinks. Beau and Amanda talk later and are both tense, this is a big decision for Amanda. Beau and Jason goes to the bar and Jason says that Amanda would hate it if Beau were to even talk to other girls. Beau says that Amanda's voice is aggravating. Wow, I'm feeling the love in this chat.

Finally, Charla and Matt show up, and I'm relieved to have a break from "Days Of Amanda's Life." They're cuddling in bed cuddling, take 1 drink and Matt says he likes looking at Charla. She *is* very pretty. Charla says that she is very aloof and doesn't open up well. Matt says she is sweet candy that you can't get the wrapper off.

Party Time It's dancing time for the PH crew. The couples are dancing the night away. Scott and Beau tell Dave that he is officially 'part of them.' He has a good personality and they want him to stick around. Toni and Alex go back to Toni's room and make out. Alex says he wants to stay with her. Afterward, Alex throws up! I am but Toni is *not* amused.

Beau says the past week has been a roller coaster, and that Jason takes the pressure off of him because he is not attatched to Amanda anymore. Alex and Beau both say that Kristin is their number one choice for a roommate now. Zack says that Alex and Beau are not really friends anymore. Later that night, they find a scorpion by the pool!! In the commotion, Beau told Toni to "shut-up." NOT a smart move, Beau. Toni is pissed, take 3 drinks , and tells Beau that NO ONE talks to her that way, and he should remember that, RIGHT NOW. Whew. Trouble in paradise.

Scott and Dave plan for the elimination, saying that Dave should pick Amanda and he will pick Toni. Dave doesn't think Charla will pick him again and he expects to be going home. Back to "The Days of Amanda's Life.." take 5 drinks Jason must leave the hotel at eight, and asks her to come. Amanda declines, saying she'll always wonder what would have happened. Jason is anxious to start their life together.

Whoo! Finally time to pick roommates. Dave chooses Amanda, Matt chooses Toni, Beau chooses Toni also. Scott chooses Charla, Zack chooses Amy, and Alex chooses Kristin. Toni must eliminate one of the men...who will she choose to check out of Paradise Hotel......FOREVER? 1 drink Toni says she loves Beau like a brother, and Matt is a great guitarist, but she chooses Beau to stay, and Matt checks out of Paradise Hotel....you guessed it,....FOREVER.

Who will check INTO Paradise Hotel? It's time for the competition. We meet the two new wannabes, Tara Gerard and Lauren Gustafson. Tara is a 21 year old student from California, a self proclaimed "girly girl" with a crush on Alex. Lauren is a 21 year old bar dancer from Texas that works at Coyote Ugly. She has a crush on everyone except Dave. Beau asks Lauren what she can show them that they haven't seen before, and she reveals a butterfly tattoo on the small of her back. Kylie is impressed. Zack asks Tara what else she likes to ride. sexual innuendo, finish your drinks. She says it's a secret. Alex asks Lauren how she can last in Paradise Hotel, and she says she's not a drama queen like *some people.* Tara challenges Beau to a round of mud wrestling. Lauren clogs for the boys and the one button on her shirt that WAS buttoned came undone. The girls give their last final suck-up-to-the-men speeches, and TARA is named the next guest at Paradise Hotel! She finds out she will spend the 1st week without a roommate, and next week, one of the original women *WILL* be eliminated.

Who will go? Who will win the mud-wrestling competition between Beau and Tara? Who will Toni be pissed off at next? Find out on the next Paradise Hotel!!

To contact the author of this article, email kylie@fansofrealitytv.com
    Last edited by KylieGrant; 07-15-2003 at 12:47 PM.

Thanx for filling in the gaps Kylie. I was flipping back and forth between PH and FLOM2 last night and missed some crucial(?) info. I wish they would have showed the clip of the audience member asking Amy why she lets Zach treat her like crap. Oh well...maybe next time.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Drinking game... I don't think ANYONE can make it through this show without some help from adult beverages.

Good recap. I liked this line especially:
    Lauren is a 21 year old bar dancer from Texas that works at Coyote Ugly. She has a crush on everyone except Dave.
    Poor Dave. Beaker needs some love badly.

And funnygirl, I was wondering if it was just me or if they really didn't show that. Guess they decided to edit that out. So the world will never know the answer to that question.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Yellow: I think we'll see it, but I think they are going to keep us hanging. It's the question any rational human being watching this show is bursting to ask. (Okay, just reread that and "rational human being watching this show" just doesn't seem right...hmm?)

How Dave manages to hang in there is beyond me. I'm glad Matt was eliminated though, he made my skin crawl all the way in Northwest Indiana.
    You were right about the drinking. I had to stumble to bed last night when the show was over! LOL

JR.
    Sweet innocent Kylie has fallen victim to this show. Welcome to the club!

Excellent job Kylie!

Do you feel dirty now?

Very dirrrrty Miss F. Let me strip and call myself K-tina.

I must say....I kind of enjoyed it.

Was the mud wrestling with Beau or Scott?? I could swear it was Scott but my mind is failing in these later years of my life
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Oops, you're right, it was with Scott. My notes contradicted themselves about it actually. Too late for me to edit, but perhaps a mod can help me out.

LG.
    ah yes, Kylie, join us in the live feed thread on Wednesday, with all the other former recappers now addicted to this show.

Loved your drinking game - very funny.

I do think it was Scott, not Beau, headed into the mud with Tara next episode though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast