+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel 7/14/03 "Days Of Amanda's Life"

Skipper
    The only reason why Tara has to stay 1 week without a roomate is because the oringal people are picking all the new outsider to pack their bag and their a$$ out of Paradise FOREVER!!!

Great recap Kylie, the disinfectant is headed your way.

See you Wednesday.

Excellent job with your PH recap Kylie!! So...did you practice what you preached in your article and get blotzed?
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper
    The only reason why Tara has to stay 1 week without a roomate is because the oringal people are picking all the new outsider to pack their bag and their a$$ out of Paradise FOREVER!!!
    That's what we (the fam and I) thought too. The producers obviously want to bring in some new people, so they came up with that twist to get rid of some of the original characters.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

After Tara "breaks up" a couple, will the girl of that couple automatically leave, or will the other girls pick a guy and see who is left out? Anyone have any idea?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    After Tara "breaks up" a couple, will the girl of that couple automatically leave, or will the other girls pick a guy and see who is left out? Anyone have any idea?
    Good question, and one that I don't have the answer to. I would imagine that everyone else gets to pick, and Tara and the guy she chooses are automatically "safe". More drama that way. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Good question, and one that I don't have the answer to. I would imagine that everyone else gets to pick, and Tara and the guy she chooses are automatically "safe". More drama that way. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Tara has immunity. She will spend her week alone. At the end of that week, they will pick roommates like they usually do, however, Tara will pick first and she and her pick are safe for the next round. The other 5 gals will pick and the gal left without a rommate "leaves Paradise forever". Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Tara has immunity. She will spend her week alone. At the end of that week, they will pick roommates like they usually do, however, Tara will pick first and she and her pick are safe for the next round. The other 5 gals will pick and the gal left without a rommate "leaves Paradise forever". Got it?
    Thanks, funnygirl!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422

Got it. Thanks.

I was wondering if the other girls picked normally or if everyone else stayed the same and the one girl displaced got sent home.

Dope recap, i'm glad Dave stayed and shifty eyes got the boot ... forever!! Lol, tonights eppy will be some sweet and pointless action, which I will love every minute of.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast