+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/14/03 Show: Who do you think is going home?

Rock Star

7/14/03 Show: Who do you think is going home?

What guy do you think will have to leave paradise {forever} tonight?
    di

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    What guy do you think will have to leave paradise {forever} tonight?
    Hopefully it will be Zack!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by realitytvmom
    Hopefully it will be Zack!
    I agree with you, but the logical choice would be Dave.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    I think that Dave isn't going to add to the drama much by rooming with various girls and getting into triangles, where Zack could. Zack is just *so* dumb. Sometimes it's painful to watch the lawyer at work.
    di

I agree that the logical choice would be Dave. However, Matthew may be vulnerable due to his flitting around from girl to girl. If memory serves, he is the first guy that Charla has hooked up with (I remember her trying to get with Scott, but he turned her down). The next day she was acting all touchy-feely with him, and he was already planning his move on Amanda. Suppose Charla gets wind of this and gets "offended". If Matthew and Dave both choose Charla, she could pick Dave as the safe one, knowing that he would always pick her again, whereas she could not rely on Matthew to stay with her....

Just a possibility - who knows? We should be in for another nice-n-trashy episode tonight!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I agree that the logical choice would be Dave. However, Matthew may be vulnerable due to his flitting around from girl to girl. If memory serves, he is the first guy that Charla has hooked up with (I remember her trying to get with Scott, but he turned her down). The next day she was acting all touchy-feely with him, and he was already planning his move on Amanda. Suppose Charla gets wind of this and gets "offended". If Matthew and Dave both choose Charla, she could pick Dave as the safe one, knowing that he would always pick her again, whereas she could not rely on Matthew to stay with her....

Just a possibility - who knows? We should be in for another nice-n-trashy episode tonight!
    That's a good point as well. I forgot about Travolta Jr. and his obsession with taking a bath with all the girls on the show. Girls talk, so no doubt Charla knows Matt tried to get with Amanda too. For Matt's part, I think he's just playing the game and doesn't really like any of the girls. A good strategy, but it could end up backfiring on him.

But we'll just have to wait and see tonight. I'll definately be watching.

Oh God, did I really just admit that?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    But we'll just have to wait and see tonight. I'll definately be watching.

Oh God, did I really just admit that?
    I know, me too! This is hands-down the trashiest reality show I have watched - and I am loving it! It's like the junkiest of junk foods - like gorging yourself on pork rinds and twinkies or something...

Pathetic... ...I really need to get a life...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I have a feeling it will be Dave..........but I hope it will be Zack since I am so sick of his temper tantrums
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Newbie
    I think Zack will be kicked off tonight
    marie
    XxXX

Hmmm.. the general consensus seems to between Zack and Dave. But if Amy has anything to do with it, she'll choose Zack over any of the other guys. Remember, he's "one of the greatest people she's ever met."

Dave might have a chance if it's on Charla. I'm sure Amanda has probably told her about Matt trying to get with her, so if Matt and Dave both pick Charla, she might go with Dave to spite Matt. Plus the other guys would want to keep Dave around as long as possible since he's not as big a threat as Matt (or probably any other guy that comes along).

That's my take on it, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast