+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/14/03 Show: Who do you think is going home?

I personally think that either Dave or Zack should go. But since Zack has been there for so long and the ladies seem to have bonded with him, I think Dave or Barbarino is more likely to go.

The wacky thing is that Fox gave us no clues in their previews last Wednesday. It is hard to say for certain who is going until their "picking" ceremony. Damn those producers and Fox! Pulling us in and trapping us like this!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I personally think that either Dave or Zack should go. But since Zack has been there for so long and the ladies seem to have bonded with him, I think Dave or Barbarino is more likely to go.

The wacky thing is that Fox gave us no clues in their previews last Wednesday. It is hard to say for certain who is going until their "picking" ceremony. Damn those producers and Fox! Pulling us in and trapping us like this!!
    As opposed to when they normally blow the crucial plotline with their commercial previews?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I hope Dave is sent home. I don't think his ego can take any more abuse. For his own sake, I hope he's going.

K

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Matt won't leave. I honestly think the girls will keep him around for awhile. He is amusing and they will care less if he is catting around.

I say there is a GOOD chance that Zack will go. No, I'm just hoping. I hope Zack will go. PLEASE GOD LET ZACK GO!!!!!

*bursts into futile tears*

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    What guy do you think will have to leave paradise {forever} tonight?
    They have to leave forever?
    How could Dave possibly live without *his*woman Charla if it's him?

FORT Newbie
    Hmmm well maybe the twist that will *tear their world apart* is that no one gets voted off tonight.

hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Kmarie1980
    Hmmm well maybe the twist that will *tear their world apart* is that no one gets voted off tonight.
    I agree Kmarie....i think amanda's going to go back with her ex and they won't have to kick anyone off

It could be a lot more interesting that simply Dave being "voted off." Remember the strange choices when Andon was odd man out? It may not come down to a choice where Dave is an option. That is, if the rules stay the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12