+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: why do they only vote on ugly people

why do they only vote on ugly people

Am I the only one who thinks they only vote on non-threatening people to make the show easier for all of them?

I wondered whether that was the case when the girls voted Dave onto the show.
    I wondered if there was some pressure from the guys to vote him on instead of Tommy.

I have to say I figured Dave would be an easy boot after the week was up, but didn't bank on the likes of Andon deciding to try and room with someone they like rather than just choosing strategically to stay on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I wondered whether that was the case when the girls voted Dave onto the show.
    I wondered if there was some pressure from the guys to vote him on instead of Tommy.

I have to say I figured Dave would be an easy boot after the week was up, but didn't bank on the likes of Andon deciding to try and room with someone they like rather than just choosing strategically to stay on the show.
    Yeah, I never have figured out Andon's choice. There were two girls that had not been chosen, and either of them would have guaranteed safety. At the very least, a pick of Charla most likely would have eliminated Dave. But I guess that's why I'm not on the show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I think Dave's the only ugo they've voted on the show. I liked Kavita better than the other girl & I like Matt better than the other guy. And honestly, I think the only reason they voted Dave on was b/c the other guy made fun of Beau. I have noticed that so far, they have always picked the less confrontational person of the two choices.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I think Dave's the only ugo they've voted on the show. I liked Kavita better than the other girl & I like Matt better than the other guy. And honestly, I think the only reason they voted Dave on was b/c the other guy made fun of Beau. I have noticed that so far, they have always picked the less confrontational person of the two choices.
    I think they picked Dave because the original guys saw him as less of a threat than the other (much better looking) guy. But I would have thought though that they would have brought on Brian (the other guy) simply because he only went after Dave (the outsider) and not any of the original cast members. They could have let Brian and Dave duke it out for the last spot while the original guys remained safe.

But since the girls picked, they obviously went for Travolta Jr. over the Shaving Maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I think they picked Dave because the original guys saw him as less of a threat than the other (much better looking) guy. But I would have thought though that they would have brought on Brian (the other guy) simply because he only went after Dave (the outsider) and not any of the original cast members. They could have let Brian and Dave duke it out for the last spot while the original guys remained safe.

But since the girls picked, they obviously went for Travolta Jr. over the Shaving Maniac.
    yeah! they picked Tara finally! Did you see how jealous the other girls looked?! The guys did it on purpose to get hid of Amanda once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by carrotcake
    yeah! they picked Tara finally! Did you see how jealous the other girls looked?! The guys did it on purpose to get hid of Amanda once and for all
    I thought it was pretty funny when Dave chose Amanda. The look of horror/anger on her face was priceless. None of the other guys trust her or even like her now. I'm not even sure Dave does either. He just picked her to stay in the game another round.

Again they went with the least confrontational pick. Looks like things will heat up anyway with the newbie guarateed to stay and one of the regulars thrown to the pirahnas. What was Zack's plan called? Executher?? What a freakin' genius. I'm betting it's Amanda who has been targeted.

I liked Matt he was a real ladies man ,I think they were scared of him.They think that they can stick to the originals ...but I think there are surprises in store for them!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    I liked Matt he was a real ladies man ,I think they were scared of him.They think that they can stick to the originals ...but I think there are surprises in store for them!
    Well, we saw that with the "twist" at the end of last night's show...the only question now is who will be the victim of said "twist"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast