+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why do they only vote on ugly people

Lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    I agree but I feel that Dave brings it on himself. His vibe is so totally nerdy, needy, starved for attention. Maybe he's on the wrong reality show and should go on Extreme Makeover. It wouldn't change his personality but at least he would have some amunition in the battle of the sexes.
    Extreme Makeover?! That is way too funny!!!

FORT Newbie
    I think Tara will pick Zack putting Amy out unless they get to repick at the ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by civicdude
    Old girl is out on monday....New girl is a hottie....cant wait to see roll around in the mud
    Yeah, the new girl certainly invalidates the topic title a bit. The other girl up was good looking too, but the one they picked is now the best looking woman on the show.

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    I wish Dave would punch someone in the mouth... of course then he would have to run really fast but I would like him a whole lot more for standing up for himself instead of crying about how much of an emotinal person he is and how people are hurting his feelings......COME ON DAVE! PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE MOUTH!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Yeah, the new girl certainly invalidates the topic title a bit. The other girl up was good looking too, but the one they picked is now the best looking woman on the show.
    I can't stand her hair. When she comes on next week, look at her. When she wears it down she his this POOF at the back. Like fat hair. Hard to explain but it doesn't fall "down", it kind of arcs up right at the back of her head where it starts to drape.

She has fat hair. I hate her.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    I wish Dave would punch someone in the mouth... of course then he would have to run really fast but I would like him a whole lot more for standing up for himself instead of crying about how much of an emotinal person he is and how people are hurting his feelings......COME ON DAVE! PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE MOUTH!

Dave punches Toni, then gets his ass kicked.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

what are they doing

I feel like a stalker, this is a bit sick in a way isn't it? What are they doing right now? Why are they making us wait so long for the next episode? What are these dorks going to do to each other? Which couple will be the best at pretending they're still stuck in high school(oops maybe not pretending)?

Quote Originally Posted by carrotcake
    I feel like a stalker, this is a bit sick in a way isn't it? What are they doing right now? Why are they making us wait so long for the next episode? What are these dorks going to do to each other? Which couple will be the best at pretending they're still stuck in high school(oops maybe not pretending)?
    It is ok carrotcake! We are here to help you. We are all just as addicted to this abomination of a show. You are not alone in your anxiety. Only a few hours left...hehe
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Regular
    The question is why did Fox only put one good looking woman out of 5 on the show to start? And why are so many men picking Toni, are they gay? Men have been trying to pick hot newcomers but Tara and Charla are still the only hot ones there. Why did Tara stab Charla and Amanda in the back knowing the 3 ugly chick alliance hated her? Does Tara want to force out Charla next so she's the only decent looking chick there, and how would that work if the 3 uglies and Charla now all want her out? When was all of this taped, since they obviously don't have a live audience? What the hell is the prize, is Fox ever going to tell us when this show ends or what is supposed to happen?

FORT Newbie
    I said this earlier but personally I think Toni's skin looks the weathered leather on my Coach purse!

Someone needs to inject her with a heavy dose of a tranquilizer, and, moreover, some Botox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast