+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why do they only vote on ugly people

I wouldnt put it past the producers to add another twist to the selection process by telling the women that they cant choose anyone that they have already roomed with. That would make things a little more difficult.
    If the men really want Amanda out all they have to do is convince the last girl to choose to stand by which ever man Amanda chooses then the choice is clear bye bye Amanda .. I have a feeling that lack luster Kristin might go home - no one really likes her or is attached to her. They might also send Toni packing because while Toni is a "great person" and the "house mother" the men dont seem to be attracted to her sexually (and if you ask me she is way too aggressive-that turns alot of guys off) There are reasons for all of them to go I think the only ones I am comfortable saying will still be there at the end of the day are Amy and Charla.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

They all get to reselect after new girl picks her roomie for the next week.
    Wouldn't be great if, once again, nobody (not even Dave) picks Amanda? My roommate predictions for end of Monday are:
    1. Scott/new girl
    2. Dave/Amanda (they will form an alliance)
    3. Beau/Kristin (about time)
    4. Alex/Charla (I think he's the only one she hasn't tried to get "cozy" with.
    5. Zach/Amy (just to annoy us)

I think that this twist (new girl Tara being "immune") is gonna be just like the second week when Charla found out that she was immune and didn't have to leave.

She picked Scott. All the other ladies were not able to pick him so they stayed with their former roommates (Toni/Andon, Kristin/Alex, Amy/Zack, Beau/Amanda). Scott's roommate for the past week Melanie was not allowed to pick him either, so she picked Beau. Beau had to decide between Amanda and Melanie and made the obvious choice of Amanda so Melanie was sent packing.

I can't believe I remember all this...

So, it could be any lady leaving next Monday, depending on how the relations between them all change/evolve once Tara comes. Hopefully she can shake things up a bit!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Yellow Apple, I agree with your analysis. I think we would all love to see Amanda go, but unless the other girls can convince the new girl to pick Dave because they want Amanda gone, I can't see her picking him. But who knows? I think she may be a little more open to seeing a guy for more than his looks. She said Jim Carrey was her ideal guy and she kept mentioning her sense of humor, so maybe she will be a little less shallow...or is that just wishful thinking on my part?
    I forgot about the Jim Carrey comment, but Dave doesn't strike me as that type of guy. If anyone, I'd say Beau or Scott are the guys with the most sense of humor, from what I've seen anyway. So based on that, I'd have to say she'll probably pick one of those two.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

KAC
    Funnygirl422 I agree completely that dave and amanda will form an alliance. It seems to be the best move for both of them

Is it just me or does anybody else feel sorry for dave? I mean he just seems to get kicked around, and he knows it. Something awfully wrong with that.

Well, if he were good-looking he wouldn't have that problem . . .

Amarning sickness

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Either one of them can go and I'll be fine. However, if Amanda swaps any spit with Dave during their roomie period I will lose whatever small itsy bitsy teenie weenie so tiny it can hardly be seen shred of respect that I have left for her.
    If those two swap any spit I'll lose my dinner!!!!!!!!!

You're right, poor(annoying)Dave

Quote Originally Posted by KAC
    Funnygirl422 I agree completely that dave and amanda will form an alliance. It seems to be the best move for both of them

Is it just me or does anybody else feel sorry for dave? I mean he just seems to get kicked around, and he knows it. Something awfully wrong with that.
    I feel sorry for and annoyed by Dave, all at the same time! On one hand he's just trying to play, he thinks he's wanted because the guys convinve him to stay so they'll have a buffer, so now he chooses the most annoying one(Amanda) just so he can stay even though he's not wanted. I like Tara already I think she'll heat things up!

Quote Originally Posted by KAC
    I agree but I feel that Dave brings it on himself. His vibe is so totally nerdy, needy, starved for attention. Maybe he's on the wrong reality show and should go on Extreme Makeover. It wouldn't change his personality but at least he would have some amunition in the battle of the sexes.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    I agree but I feel that Dave brings it on himself. His vibe is so totally nerdy, needy, starved for attention. Maybe he's on the wrong reality show and should go on Extreme Makeover. It wouldn't change his personality but at least he would have some amunition in the battle of the sexes.

I agree with you, slightlyshady. Not only is Dave a dork, but he's a jerk as well. Witness his behavior the first night when he got drunk and then last week when he was complaining that Matt was moving in on "his territory". It would be one thing if Dave was just an ugly guy but with a good personality (kinda like me... hehe). But he's not even a nice guy, from what I've seen. He's obviously there just to hook up with someone... anyone, and that just makes him look more pathetic.

I don't think the guys really like Dave. He's just more of a "mascot" to them. He's not a real threat to compete for the girls' attentions and the guys know that. Plus he's always good for a laugh (at Dave's expense, of course). So the guys will keep him around until it gets down to crunch time. Then he'll be the first one out.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast