+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why do they only vote on ugly people

It is hard to believe...but I did not here all of the twist (my hearing) All I head was girl going???? Someone please fill me in.(no pun)
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    It is hard to believe...but I did not here all of the twist (my hearing) All I head was girl going???? Someone please fill me in.(no pun)
    Okay, the girl coming in this week will room alone all week, but has immunity from being dismissed at the end of the week. Meaning one of our original ladies is "leaving Paradise forever"!

I'm thinking it's going to be Toni. As much as we would have all liked to see Amanda gone with "the love of her life" last night, she's the one most of the guys will be gearing towards getting rid of, but I think one of the guys (dorky Dave) will play it safe and keep her.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Either one of them can go and I'll be fine. However, if Amanda swaps any spit with Dave during their roomie period I will lose whatever small itsy bitsy teenie weenie so tiny it can hardly be seen shred of respect that I have left for her.

I agree I think its going to be toni also....I think she has outdid her stay at paradise hotel....Amanda really needs to go too....maybe the next time.

SO...new girl in tomorrow...old girl out...when?
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

That sounds logical funnygirl - unfortunately.

I can see Toni going next week, I'd love her to stay, but I can see your scenario playing out.

Of course, that might leave Dave on the guys "sh1t list" for going against the plan.

I think the other girls would be upset about Toni leaving, but I don't think they'd care much if Amanda went.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    SO...new girl in tomorrow...old girl out...when?
    Old girl is out on monday....New girl is a hottie....cant wait to see roll around in the mud

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?

Here's my take on it...

I think Amanda is pretty much safe for another round. The new girl will get her choice of guy at the end of the week, and do you really think she's going to choose Beaker (Dave)? She might go for Scott (since they had that little flirting thing going on last night), which would leave Princess Charla out (forever). None of the guys trust Amanda now, and I think the only reason Dave picked her was because he knew none of the other guys would. He was afraid to pick Charla again (and I don't blame him there) for fear of being eliminated in favor of Travolta Jr.

Anyway, I think the new girl will pick Scott, or possibly Beau or Zack (based on looks). I doubt she'll pick Dave.

The longer Dave stays, the more hope it gives us dorks everywhere.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Yellow Apple, I agree with your analysis. I think we would all love to see Amanda go, but unless the other girls can convince the new girl to pick Dave because they want Amanda gone, I can't see her picking him. But who knows? I think she may be a little more open to seeing a guy for more than his looks. She said Jim Carrey was her ideal guy and she kept mentioning her sense of humor, so maybe she will be a little less shallow...or is that just wishful thinking on my part?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

When the new girl picks, the others will have a chance to reselect won't they?
    Even if she picks Scott, Charla will have the chance to pick someone else at the selection ceremony.

I can't imagine the producers passing up the opportunity to show two of the original ladies then fighting it out for one guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast