+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paradise Hotel 7/9/03: Pretty Boys, Promiscuity, And A Pig From Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by lol_its_fun
    Unless there is something suprising comng up next week or I bet Dave will be the one leaving

Please NOOOOOO! ZACK needs to go - NOW! Zack is a bizillion more times more annoying than Dave has ever been.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Dave should leave - Zach, although whiny, is at least is good to look at.

What's up with Amanda all about Beau, Alex, Zach, & Matt... then her "Ex" shows up and in the first couple of sentences she is telling him "I love you" in front of everyone. Then she straight up lies to him about who she has kissed. It turns out that they do not have TV's where they live b/c he will never see the episodes... rigggghhhhtttt By the way what's her ex's name?
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Please NOOOOOO! ZACK needs to go - NOW! Zack is a bizillion more times more annoying than Dave has ever been.
    Amen. I'd rather watch ManBoobs over I'mABoob any day.
    ~*~ Maji *~

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by XChrissyX
    Dave should leave - Zach, although whiny, is at least is good to look at.

What's up with Amanda all about Beau, Alex, Zach, & Matt... then her "Ex" shows up and in the first couple of sentences she is telling him "I love you" in front of everyone. Then she straight up lies to him about who she has kissed. It turns out that they do not have TV's where they live b/c he will never see the episodes... rigggghhhhtttt By the way what's her ex's name?
    His name is Jason, I think.

And that's the same thing I said when Amanda was telling him she only kissed Beau. I'm sure the guy was probably shown all the video of Amanda kissing Zack, Alex, Matt, and Beau before Jason even got on the show.

I want to see Jason, Alex, and Beau all throw down. :fight
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Lobester, I finally got a chance to read your excellent recap. Well done! Welcome to the club.

Like many others, my very favorite line was:

oh, for the love of God, would someone please push Zack off a cliff or something?
    I can't stop laughing at that image.

Oh, and the cow song does sound like the funniest part of that show. Or maybe this part:

But, Beau is still glad he got to know Alex. Alex says that he is glad to have gotten to know Beau, but Beau cuts him off, saying, "No, you aren't…you don't care!" and storms out the door.
    This just struck me as so typical of these nutjobs.

Again, great job, man!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123