+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: and the purpose of the show?

and the purpose of the show?

Can someone help me, I have just seen two episodes and cant figure out the purpose of the show. Are they trying to win something?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    Can someone help me, I have just seen two episodes and cant figure out the purpose of the show. Are they trying to win something?
    They get some sort of prize for the last couple remaining...They just dont know it.

Apparently they are trying to win something...but they haven't told us what it is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    Apparently they are trying to win something...but they haven't told us what it is yet.
    So they are supposed to co-habitate platonically with a chosen partner for a week, then switch. Kind of hedonistic isnt it?
    I think they will be pretty embarressed when this show is over. It seems like they are making fools of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    So they are supposed to co-habitate platonically with a chosen partner for a week, then switch. Kind of hedonistic isnt it?
    I think they will be pretty embarressed when this show is over. It seems like they are making fools of themselves.

I cant imagine a young woman feeling PROUD of that fact. Try explaining to your kids/grandkids how " I was a Hoe on TV!"
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepialove

I cant imagine a young woman feeling PROUD of that fact. Try explaining to your kids/grandkids how " I was a Hoe on TV!"

reminds me of that one woman who was on the cover of the
    'girls gone wild' video (in a very compromising position, lets say) , then joined the PTA of her kids school or something. She filed a lawsuit saying the video's producers used her picture on the cover without permission.

I'm sure a bunch of dads joined the PTA that year.

It's just a big hook up fest.
    I beleive we will later down the line find out that the "joke is on them" so to speak with some twist thrown in by the producers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

there is a prize, we just don't know what it is. Probably crap. I don't care this show is gravy imo.

From what I understand the whole meaning/twist will be revealed next week. We're all just going to have to enjoy our and wait 'til then. Yea, I know it will be hard, but we're going to have to wait!!

K

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I wonder if the whole show has already been taped (a la "Joe Millionaire") and they're all sitting around laughing (or crying) about what happened.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast