+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: and the purpose of the show?

  1. #11
    FORT Fan KMK0902's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    by the computer
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I wonder if the whole show has already been taped (a la "Joe Millionaire") and they're all sitting around laughing (or crying) about what happened.
    Now, That would be some twist....

    K

  2. #12
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I wonder if the whole show has already been taped (a la "Joe Millionaire") and they're all sitting around laughing (or crying) about what happened.
    I was wondering the exact same thing. My theory is that they are actually filming a few weeks in advance to showing it. And that the studio audience sees the previous Wednesday's show so they can catch up with the goings-on before the cast picks the new guest
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  3. #13
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    So they are supposed to co-habitate platonically with a chosen partner for a week, then switch.
    Wait....Platonically???? Dang, I thought this show was all about hooking up, not just roomies...

    At least, that's the angle my recap came from

  4. #14
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    I dunno. Maybe this is one of those biological experiments they do in high school health class: one of these contestants has an STD. How long before they all do?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  5. #15
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I was wondering the exact same thing. My theory is that they are actually filming a few weeks in advance to showing it. And that the studio audience sees the previous Wednesday's show so they can catch up with the goings-on before the cast picks the new guest
    That's very possible. But I also think the "live via satellite" stuff is taped also. But then I guess I'm just skeptical.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  6. #16
    So AMAZING!! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,804
    Seriously..... what is the point of the show???

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie XChrissyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    45
    Well whatever the point of the show is... at least they all know that they made some good friends!!! Hahahahhaha :fight Great friends of the Paradise Hotel!!! hehe
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

  8. #18
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I dunno. Maybe this is one of those biological experiments they do in high school health class: one of these contestants has an STD. How long before they all do?

    All except Dave!

  9. #19
    Paging Dr. House Salty Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Floriduh
    Posts
    409
    The point of the show is to make me feel guilty for watching it.........and even guiltier because I love it
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

  10. #20
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    The point of the show is to make me feel guilty for watching it.........and even guiltier because I love it
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.