+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twist

FORT Newbie

Twist

I have a feeling the twist is that Alex and Beau are Best friends and they are told to try to compete for Amanda, I think this because Beau has screwed up a few times and referred to Alex as "my best friend" For some reason, I think all the guys on the show are friends and this is all a set up for the women....

Also, I personally know Amanda from when she used to live in Virginia, we worked together for a while. Shes just as confused as she was when she lived here.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these people knew each other before.

Five of the original eleven were from Scotsdale.
    That's a bit of a coincidence.
    "That's Numberwang!"

No way, if they knew each other before this show they would not have been like the were. These guys are new friends, that have let their hormones get in the way of their friendship and it has now blown up in their face with Jason arriving (even before that though). I think Beau was pissed originally that Alex was talking trash about Amanda and still trying to hook up with her but now I think he knows she is trash and wishes the original connection never happened. He seems like a good guy, and I hope Amanda leaves with her old flame and we can get on with this shiznit. From the promos of the next 2 girls I hope they both come on. As far as the next twist I have no Idea what they gonna pull.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these people knew each other before.

Five of the original eleven were from Scotsdale.
    That's a bit of a coincidence.
    Exactly! the guys are all from AZ! I call BS on this whole scenario...Alex and Beau have it in for Amanda, and if they both get her in bed, they probably win the prize...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I definately think there's a certain amount of scripting to the show. As has been already pointed out, half of the original cast members are from the same place, and I read the official PH message board that they all went to the same high school. So chances are that they at least knew who each other were, if they didn't already hang out.

That plus some of the events that occur make me think the show's at least partially scripted.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Does anyone else think it is odd that these people are all "best friends", "brothers", or "family" when they have only known each other a few weeks? In a contrived situation where they are competing with each other no less? Aren't those relationships that develop over time, when you've had many different experiences with a person and have grown to love them through thick and thin?

But hey, I guess if everyone making out with each other constitutes a "family"...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

You know, this wouldn't surprise me. More to chew on:

Toni was on Love Cruise. About 4-5 cast members on that show were from the same area and friends before they got on the boat.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I would hope that the cast did not know each other previously, but on the other hand it's FOX and they would certainly go that low... :mad:

Did they tell us the other night, when the BIG TWIST is coming?

K

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Big Twist: Voted off cast members return to pick the ultimate winners who get (insert "who cares?" here).

Yeah, they did say a twist was coming next week K.

It's probably just going to be "Amanda is going home with her ex, so all the others get to stay another week".
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast