+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Matthew

Hmmm, yes he does.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Michael Easton... I recognize that guy. Wasn't he on "Days of Our Lives" years ago? It was some soap, IIRC.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I think this is a better pic:
    , holy shamoley is that an incredible likeness!! Good find BravoFan!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Matt is a snake...he reminds me of my ex,smarmy,smooth talking and two faced....and I think he is going to cause a lot of tension amongst the women,since he seems to be hitting on all of them

Matt is just trying to fufill what PH is all about... Hooking up with lots of people. Will it cause drama? Oh yeah. But watching Charla turn to butter in his hands was hilarious! And the thing with take a bath with me? OMG. Too good!

Matt's definitely playing the game. Although, it seems he might be playing it too quickly. As for the bath? What?!?! I think that's weird!!! He's still new so I'm not sure what to think of him yet.

-Ready to see Mr. Man boobs leave!!!

I am watching Saturday Night Fever right now......and there is a line in there that made me think of Matt...John Travolta is having dinner with his parents and his dad smacks him upside the head and John says"I work a long time on my hair..and what does he do?he hits my hair"I can totally hear Matt saying that...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Matt is just trying to fufill what PH is all about... Hooking up with lots of people. Will it cause drama? Oh yeah. But watching Charla turn to butter in his hands was hilarious! And the thing with take a bath with me? OMG. Too good!
    That's what I thought too. Matt's just playing the game. Can't say I like or don't like the guy yet, but I have to admit, he's playing the game well. He's only been in one episode and he's already pissed off Zack, Dave, and Beau and made a move on Charla and Amanda. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you play Paradise Hotel.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I am watching Saturday Night Fever right now......and there is a line in there that made me think of Matt...John Travolta is having dinner with his parents and his dad smacks him upside the head and John says"I work a long time on my hair..and what does he do?he hits my hair"I can totally hear Matt saying that...
    I can actually hear Zack saying that more than Matt. On an off note, did you know that whole line was addlibbed?? (Hey, can one of you spell checkers make sure that was right?)
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I can actually hear Zack saying that more than Matt. On an off note, did you know that whole line was addlibbed?? (Hey, can one of you spell checkers make sure that was right?)
    .....was it really?that line cracked me up...and you are right about Zack...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast