+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh cool. That was my 900th post
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Congrats to you.

Losers unite
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Congrats to you.

Losers unite

I knew they weren't gonna pick that Bryan guy. He was just plain rude to everyone. We already have rude Zack. We don't need another jackass!

Wow, so I guess the EX factor is gonna be the "NEW" suspense for all the reality shows this year.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Zack can get extremely defensive. He needs to lighten up just a little bit. He's an odd fellow.

All of a sudden, there was just a resolution to the Beau/Amanda drama. In the last episode, it didn't seem like there was an making-up. Oh well, they're pretty good together. I don't dislike Amanda all that much. I have Dave to hate!

Matt seemed very cool. Bryan seemed a little mean, but I'm happy he dissed Dave so much. Cuz I just don't like Dave! I hope he goes next week!

JR.
    It looks like another mess for Amanda on Wednesday.

I can't wait

I want Zack gone ASAP. He's the most rude, self-centered, arrogant person I've ever seen on TV. His "apology" to Kavita was so lame. Totally insincere. I guess he thought she'd roll over for him like Amy. Guess again dude. Plus he said he was "sorry if I hurt your feelings" when really he was just out to humiliate her in front of everyone, which he did. And the even worse part is that they sided with him! WTF? I'd love to see him on Survivor. He wouldn't get past the first TC.

JR.
    I'd love to see Zack challenge one of the guys (other than Dave) like that. He'd get that finger handed back to him.

I still can't believe Amy, talk about zero self esteem. Those 2 are made for each other, a spoiled little kid and his enabler.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    OK, a couple of points nagging me about tonight's episode:

Zack was his usual egotisitical whiny self, with a twist this time. He said Kavita was "too much of a cheerleader". Well Zacky, you know Amy IS a cheerleader. Is she too much cheerleader for you also? Oh, and if you're a "country boy", then I'm the Pope (cue Latin music).

Dave, buddy, pal... obnoxious dork. You're totally being set up to be the next guy to get booted. What was up with Alex (or was it Beau?) totally kissing Dave's butt tonight? "You're one of the guys now, man. You beat Scott, so you're cool now." Just last week they were talking about how he had to earn their respect but hadn't yet. Dave, pack your bags, you're about to leave paradise.... forever.

They should have picked the other guy. Sure, he was an obnoxious jerk to Dave, but since Dave is an obnoxious jerk as well, surely that cancels out?

That's about all I can think of now. I might think of more later.

R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    Yes, I was really glad they pick Matt, I think he is really cute. Hopefully he will replace Zack. Zack is fast becoming a total pain in the rear. He is a cute jerk which IMHO is worse that Dave who is an unattractive jerk.

i didn't think that the new person was the last to pick. They makes it really hard on them to ever stay. If they hadn't had that whole weird picking business last time, I think Dave would have gone then.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast