+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paradise Hotel: 7/2 Recap - Kisses, Kissing Contests, and Dave

LG.
    Super recap, Bill. This show is no Star Dates, but it does have some amusing moments. I love your take on these scenes:
    Beau and Alex have an idea! They want to have a kissing contest with all six ladies. Well we all want that guys, but surely these women would never… oh… I guess they will.

Alex decides he wants three kisses at once. Now, there has to be no way these women would be stupid enough to… oh… I guess they are. Amy, Kristin, and Toni, grant Alex his desire.

I am going to need another shot of rum to get through this
    *hands Bill rum* Congrats, bud, you've served your term . . . I'm sooooo looking forward to my crack at this show
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I started to...I just couldn't.
    OMG, I'm laughing so hard I think I almost broke a rib.
    I watched this show simply to enjoy the recap more (if that's possible), Bill.

I couldn't even start to quote because everything ....just everything made me laugh. Even the stuff I don't know if you intended to be funny. The show is so absurd, and you have captured that with every word.

Simply brilliant!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Bill, excellent job, my miserable comrade. Now, top off my rum, and I'll join you on the "those who have recapped this miserable show" bench.

JR.
    Bill, it's amazing how you can make chicken salad out of chicken s***

You have been soiled, welcome to the club!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    AHHHHH, BILL!!!!! LMAO! So good! You touched on so many of the pathetic things I noticed last night while wathing the show and made them HILARIOUS! Job well done.

Hand puppets. Love it.

*sprays Bill down with disenfectant at the doorway before letting him in*

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Thank you, Bill, for hanging in there and writing the recap throughout the entire hour of torture, er, I mean "entertainment."

I missed last night's show, but with your excellently detailed and comical descriptions of the hotel happenings, I now have been safely updated without the nasty eye burning/brain cell exploding side effects of actually seeing the creepy kissing contest, excessive male posturing, and of course, Dave.

My hat is off to you!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

as a big fan of paradise hotel, perhaps i am out of place reading that posting. but, nonetheless, i found it thouroughly amusing. as much as i do like the show, reading things like that make the show all that much better. i laughed the whole time. good recap
    Those who gossip to you gossip about you.

That was PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!! I know now, in order to get a complete feel for this show, I need to first watch it ( prefereable with vodka, clorox AND drano ) and then read your re-caps Bill!

I'm still laughing after reading some paragraphs over and over! I cant believe we watch the same show . When I watched it was just embarrasing, but with your excellent interpretation it all makes perfect sense

K

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    I dont know how many of you watched the most recent Survivor, but Amy is NOT the first person on a reality show to say "caught between a rock and a hard stone". Does anyone remember Heidi saying that??
    That is exactly what I thought of!

Awesome job Bill! I'm sure the other recappers wouldn't mind if you continued since you have such a knack for it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12