+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

Ph.D. Pending

Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

I know it is summer and this is a reality dating-esque show but...
    Am I the only one who thinks this might be the most annoying cast of a reality show ever?

I mean I'm getting a bit of motion sickness from shaking my head at every dumb thing that these people say. There is nothing more laughable than hearing people pontificate about relationships who take being voted off a resort like an execution. It seems to be a common theme in most of these shows though of how they form the super close bonds with everyone in a matter of hours which always makes me wonder if they've ever had any friends outside the show.

The show however seems quite informative about dude etiquette though. Sigh. My sympathies to anyone out there who has to try to find a partner in this age range if this shallow pool of idiots is representative of what is out there.

With that said I'm sure I'll still watch every episode, shaking my head all the way, doubly so everytime Amy feels the need to appologize and defend herself to Zack. Clearly all you need to check into this hotel is low self-esteem.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Re: Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

Originally posted by psycguy
    The show however seems quite informative about dude etiquette though. Sigh. My sympathies to anyone out there who has to try to find a partner in this age range if this shallow pool of idiots is representative of what is out there.
    Heh.
    ~*~ Maji *~

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?

Re: Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

With that said I'm sure I'll still watch every episode, shaking my head all the way, doubly so everytime Amy feels the need to appologize and defend herself to Zack. Clearly all you need to check into this hotel is low self-esteem.
    My mom brought up a good point last night. If you're really "the man" (as we all know Zack is. Don't believe me? Just ask him), then why don't you have a REAL girlfriend? Why would you have to come onto a TV show (where the object is to hook up with girls) just to hook up with girls?

Basically, everyone except Toni, Kristin, and Scott can go home. But then the show would be boring, so on second thought, maybe the rest can stay for a while...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

You said it psycguy. Where did they get these women? Where's their pride? All they guys have no lack of ego and listening to Zack going on about being a "man", was laughable.

Ph.D. Pending

Re: Re: Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

Originally posted by Yellow Apple
    If you're really "the man" (as we all know Zack is. Don't believe me? Just ask him), then why don't you have a REAL girlfriend? Why would you have to come onto a TV show (where the object is to hook up with girls) just to hook up with girls?

I second that point yellow apple. I think that is why I find it fall on the floor hilarious when they start giving advice on relationships or what each of them should do to handle the situation. Please, if these people had any sense of relationships we'd never see them on this show.

This place really should be called Hypocrite Hotel. Or as Amy might say it is filled with Pots who call the kettle boiled.:

The character sayings are funny, only because they constantly screw them up.

"I'm stuck between a rock and a hard stone." - Amanda

"Pot calling kettle boiled." - Amy

That's why it's entertainment.

Ph.D. Pending
    Actually my favourite one from Amy was what her "pecking" did to Zack, "He is a very prideful guy, I'm sure that was the final nail in his pride". I don't think she ever said anything about the pot & kettle though, but I'm assuming that would be how she would mess it up.

Actually my favourite one from Amy was what her "pecking" did to Zack, "He is a very prideful guy, I'm sure that was the final nail in his pride". I don't think she ever said anything about the pot & kettle though, but I'm assuming that would be how she would mess it up.
    I forgot the one about the pecking and the nail in pride.

Come to think of it, I don't think she did say anything about pot and kettle.

I think most of these people just want to be on tv, get to stay at a great hotel and drink the summer away. I also think that they need to have a few field trips because they are going batty spending most of their time at the hotel with the other guests.

Come to think of it...the other episode had two separate incidences that I noted. One: Charla having a conversation and getting advice from the masseuse and Dave doing the same with the bartender. Maybe the guests need to have more interaction with people who aren't in the same boat as them to get better insight (either that or the editors need to show them doing it!!)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Originally posted by melpepinla

I think most of these people just want to be on tv, get to stay at a great hotel and drink the summer away. I also think that they need to have a few field trips because they are going batty spending most of their time at the hotel with the other guests.

Come to think of it...the other episode had two separate incidences that I noted. One: Charla having a conversation and getting advice from the masseuse and Dave doing the same with the bartender. Maybe the guests need to have more interaction with people who aren't in the same boat as them to get better insight (either that or the editors need to show them doing it!!)
    "Due to some sexual content, viewer discretion is advised"

So how long do you think it will it be before one of the guests poisons another one's dinner?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast