+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

Quote Originally Posted by psycguy
    I know it is summer and this is a reality dating-esque show but...
    Am I the only one who thinks this might be the most annoying cast of a reality show ever?
    Amen. I posted this in the Big Brother forum, but it's more appropriate here.

I'm waiting for a reality show that will feature some interesting characters.
    My dream cast:
    * A 50-year-old New Age minister who's a passive-aggressive control freak.
    * A Nobel Prize winner in physics and/or a mathematical genius.
    * A corporate CEO
    * Vincent Gallo
    * A convicted con artist (CEO doesn't count).
    * An unattractive yet mysteriously appealing female sex addict.
    * Brock Drywall.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

They are frustrating........I don't understand what keep sucking me into watching this show,unless it is the surety that one of them will say something so amazingly stupid I will fall off my couch in hysterics.The people on the show make me crazy,yet I can't stop watching it...........
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    They are frustrating........I don't understand what keep sucking me into watching this show,unless it is the surety that one of them will say something so amazingly stupid I will fall off my couch in hysterics.The people on the show make me crazy,yet I can't stop watching it...........
    I've found myself talking out loud to the TV a few times. A few of my classic lines:

"No, you idiot! There's two girls sitting all by themselves! Pick one and you're in!"

"Ewwww... Charla picked Dave AGAIN?!!?"

"OK dude, we really didn't need to know where all you shave."
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I hear ya Apple....the things some of them say just blow my mind,maybe they should get Marcellas from BB3 to come on the show...that would drive those homophobic boys nuts!
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I hear ya Apple....the things some of them say just blow my mind,maybe they should get Marcellas from BB3 to come on the show...that would drive those homophobic boys nuts!
    Never seen Big Brother myself, but I keep waiting until they bring in their first homosexual to PH. There's always at least one on every "reality" show.

Unless Zack is really homosexual and represses it by constantly flexing and telling everyone he's "the best-looking guy here".

Hug me!
    totally.. where did they find all these losers ? :rolleyes

Toni - SHUT UP! B*tch learn to listen to other people for once.
    Zack - you are a total dumb ass and insecure freak. Don't cry about how other people didn't make a effect to find out more about you. Did you ever find the effect to find out more about them ? did you ? idiot
    Amada - you clearly have issues. Any guy that want to hook up to you, better run for his life. Cause you just care about yourself.
    Beau - Amada cheats on you okay.. plus.. you two are just friends.. get over it.
    Alex - your horn dog... shagging up with every girls here... but come on... at least have a standard... Toni ? come on
    Kristin and Amy.. you two are beautiful.. but that's all. nothing else about you guys that are interesting.. you are just eye candies.
    Scott ? Whatever.
    Surprising that the only two contestants that I like are Charla and Dave. and Dave... for your sake and our sake... don't ever ever take off your shirt again.. .PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    totally.. where did they find all these losers ? :rolleyes

Toni - SHUT UP! B*tch learn to listen to other people for once.
    Zack - you are a total dumb ass and insecure freak. Don't cry about how other people didn't make a effect to find out more about you. Did you ever find the effect to find out more about them ? did you ? idiot
    Amada - you clearly have issues. Any guy that want to hook up to you, better run for his life. Cause you just care about yourself.
    Beau - Amada cheats on you okay.. plus.. you two are just friends.. get over it.
    Alex - your horn dog... shagging up with every girls here... but come on... at least have a standard... Toni ? come on
    Kristin and Amy.. you two are beautiful.. but that's all. nothing else about you guys that are interesting.. you are just eye candies.
    Scott ? Whatever.
    Surprising that the only two contestants that I like are Charla and Dave. and Dave... for your sake and our sake... don't ever ever take off your shirt again.. .PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I definately agree with you about Dave. If you have manboobs and a gut, you should always keep your shirt on.

Ph.D. Pending
    It is amazing how a show with absolutely no redeeming qualities or guests can be so addictive. For me, I watch to see what new low or idiotic thing will be said and I am never disappointed. I am fascinated by the delusions of people who go on these shows and the leaps of logic in their strategy.

It is amazing how a show with absolutely no redeeming qualities or guests can be so addictive. For me, I watch to see what new low or idiotic thing will be said and I am never disappointed. I am fascinated by the delusions of people who go on these shows and the leaps of logic in their strategy.
    Exactly. I think that's why I like the show so much. I just watch and laugh, and take comfort in the fact that there ARE people more pathetic than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Exactly. I think that's why I like the show so much. I just watch and laugh, and take comfort in the fact that there ARE people more pathetic than I am.
    psycguy and Yellow Apple

And not to mention the fact that Toni is so much fun to watch, her and is such great "overreacting"
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast