+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

  1. #11
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Posts
    384

    Re: Is this the most frustrating cast of a reality show ever?

    Originally posted by psycguy
    I know it is summer and this is a reality dating-esque show but...
    Am I the only one who thinks this might be the most annoying cast of a reality show ever?

    I mean I'm getting a bit of motion sickness from shaking my head at every dumb thing that these people say. There is nothing more laughable than hearing people pontificate about relationships who take being voted off a resort like an execution. It seems to be a common theme in most of these shows though of how they form the super close bonds with everyone in a matter of hours which always makes me wonder if they've ever had any friends outside the show.

    I am in total agreement with you. The way these people act, you would think they never been around well mannered, friendly, and morally upstanding folks who could teach them even common sense let alone social skills. I guess it is due to editing, but it also surprises me that(unless I missed it) they have not left the hotel property, gone to a beach, or toured any other local scenic attraction. I'm surprised they don't at least try to show them having a restful vacation at some point.

    Where is this supposed Paradise Hotel located? Is it an actual tropical resort or is it just on a studio backlot somewhere? From the angst and stress they seem to be under, it looks like Hell Hotel rather than Paradise Hotel. :

  2. #12
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    So how long do you think it will it be before one of the guests poisons another one's dinner?
    I finally just read this...that would be quite the twist, wouldn't it??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  3. #13
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1

    Location Of paradise Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    I am in total agreement with you. The way these people act, you would think they never been around well mannered, friendly, and morally upstanding folks who could teach them even common sense let alone social skills. I guess it is due to editing, but it also surprises me that(unless I missed it) they have not left the hotel property, gone to a beach, or toured any other local scenic attraction. I'm surprised they don't at least try to show them having a restful vacation at some point.

    Where is this supposed Paradise Hotel located? Is it an actual tropical resort or is it just on a studio backlot somewhere? From the angst and stress they seem to be under, it looks like Hell Hotel rather than Paradise Hotel. :
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _

    Paradise Hotel is just a fake name for the Fox show to attempt to disguise the true name and actual location of where this show is being filmed at. The name of this exotic resort is really called Casa Arabesque and is located in Acapulco Mexico. To learn more about it visit their website at http://www.susanapalazuelos.com/lugares/arabe.html The site is all in Spanish, even if you don't know Spanish you can view photos of the resort. I bet it costs a bundle to stay there, but it would be worth it. It's a beautiful place.

  4. #14
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I finally just read this...that would be quite the twist, wouldn't it??
    From what we've seen so far, I think it would be a welcome relief, actually.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    1,633

    Idiot's Paradise Hotel

    They should have named the show "Idiot's Paradise" because that's what all those people are.

    Toni should have been a B-movie actress the way she can make her entire face shake when she pretends to be shocked. When Kavita selected Scott (dumb move, K!) Toni actually tried to look terrified as if she and Scott hadn't made a deal to stick together.

    Zack continues to be the biggest a**hole there, but followed very closely by Dave Horseface whom I detest and despise for his needy ways. He pretends to be Mr. Personality (argh, that name brings back bad memories) but shows his vulnerability when he feels attacked by anyone. That's when he lashes out and gets nasty. Why do the guys suddenly like him? I just don't get it.

  6. #16
    JR.
    JR. is offline
    Drummer / Model JR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    42 22' N 71 2' W
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,937
    I doubt they really like him CG, they were just trying to get him to go along with whatever plan they had.

  7. #17
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    I doubt they really like him CG, they were just trying to get him to go along with whatever plan they had.
    That's exactly what I think too. The guys are totally setting Dave up to take the fall next week. Adios, Dork.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    1,633
    Well, ok JR and YA, I feel better. That's a huge load off my mind.

    However, I will say this after watching "Cupid" tonight. Paradise Hotel is looking better and better.

    P.S. I wonder why Zack's mom dropped him off at the grocery store? Was it safer than leaving him at home? Hmmmm.
    Last edited by CaliGirl; 07-10-2003 at 02:02 AM.

  9. #19
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Well, ok JR and YA, I feel better. That's a huge load off my mind.

    However, I will say this after watching "Cupid" tonight. Paradise Hotel is looking better and better.

    P.S. I wonder why Zack's mom dropped him off at the grocery store? Was it safer than leaving him at home? Hmmmm.
    Heh. My mom told me when Zack said that: "I would have left him too, and not thought twice about it."
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  10. #20
    Bandgeek Mom slightlyshady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Heh. My mom told me when Zack said that: "I would have left him too, and not thought twice about it."
    Heh, Yellow Apple, I told my son the same thing last night. Your Mom and I are in total agreement!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.